Xmas Charmander Chromas

Dkim0107

• Administrator
On 3/4/2024 at 5:34 AM, Viscabarcaa said:

bump

@Viscabarcaa and @Mvnschaalke have both been refunded 500k as we were able to prove it.

Reason it took so long, beside the fact we are having a staff-shortage, is that unfortunately there was an issue on database side and we have no way to log of the purchase.

@Justkaio, you have not been refunded yet because you posted DAYS after the fix, contrary to the others who posteed before, and missing the log we have no way to prove it.

I'll try to speak with the DEVs and see if we can find a way, but can guarantee anything, I am very sorry.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

12 hours ago, Shinohara said:

@Viscabarcaa and @Mvnschaalke have both been refunded 500k as we were able to prove it.

Reason it took so long, beside the fact we are having a staff-shortage, is that unfortunately there was an issue on database side and we have no way to log of the purchase.

@Justkaio, you have not been refunded yet because you posted DAYS after the fix, contrary to the others who posteed before, and missing the log we have no way to prove it.

I'll try to speak with the DEVs and see if we can find a way, but can guarantee anything, I am very sorry.

Couldnt have been DAYS after, i posted the moment i saw this thread. I have indeed paid 2x 500k for both chroma, this is what i know from my perspective. But pokedollar not critical for me, so its whatever i guess XD i wont bump the thread furthermore for it. Just had to post my screenshot as i was justified doing so, knowing i overpaid while i found BOTH xmas charmander BEFORE the chroma were added in shop 🙂 sold first one to @Jadeash which was quite in begin phase of xmas event. Just by this fact, u can know i had an OT xmas Charmander before the chroma's were added. But i leave it at this and will see whether i get 500k or not. Knowing my luck, its usually against the odds versus the authority XD

Cheers

• Checked/Done 1