Pvp Question Regarding Account

Muneb

I wanted to ask about pvp if I can do both server from same two acc in gold and silver^

Haven't tried it coz nvr got story done in silver so if it's useless I will drop the idea of getting silver account rush.

Not even laddering from one of em just 2 acc same in gold and silver 

Edited by Muneb

On 1/5/2024 at 4:47 AM, Muneb said:

I wanted to ask about pvp if I can do both server from same two acc in gold and silver^

Haven't tried it coz nvr got story done in silver so if it's useless I will drop the idea of getting silver account rush.

Not even laddering from one of em just 2 acc same in gold and silver 

Greetings @Muneb

On 7/5/2016 at 1:16 AM, Shinohara said:
  • You can use only 2 of your own accounts to PvP within each season. Using any account you do not rightfully own, or using more than 2 accounts, will result in heavy punishment.
    • You can only have one account in the Top 25 at the end of the season, having more than one will result in heavy punishment.

As the PvP Rules say, you can only use two of your accounts to play PvP within each season. That means you can use two accounts to PvP in both servers. It also mentions that, you can have only one account in the Top 25(both Ranked and Random Ranked) at the end of the season, which here means that you can ladder with one account in one server only.

Keeping that in mind, here are some examples:-

• You play PvP in both servers using both your accounts and reach Top 25(either/both of Ranked and Random Ranked) with an account on Silver server, then use another account or the same account on the flip side, Gold, to reach ladder there. This is Against the Rules, as @Mysticwind also pointed out, which I thank them for.
  • You play PvP using both your accounts in both servers and reach Top 25(either/both of Ranked and Random Ranked) with with just one of your accounts on Silver. This is following the rules.

I hope that answers all your questions here. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions regarding this.

Have a great day and a Happy New Year to you two,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

1 hour ago, Fus1onflare said:

Greetings @Muneb

As the PvP Rules say, you can only use two of your accounts to play PvP within each season. That means you can use two accounts to PvP in both servers. It also mentions that, you can have only one account in the Top 25(both Ranked and Random Ranked) at the end of the season, which here means that you can ladder with one account in one server only.

Keeping that in mind, here are some examples:-

• You play PvP in both servers using both your accounts and reach Top 25(either/both of Ranked and Random Ranked) with an account on Silver server, then use another account or the same account on the flip side, Gold, to reach ladder there. This is Against the Rules, as @Mysticwind also pointed out, which I thank them for.
  • You play PvP using both your accounts in both servers and reach Top 25(either/both of Ranked and Random Ranked) with with just one of your accounts on Silver. This is following the rules.

I hope that answers all your questions here. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions regarding this.

Have a great day and a Happy New Year to you two,

Fus1onflare

Thnxs this was what I was confirming so I can play pvp two acc in both servers and ladder on only 1 I know about that so ty on that part and verifying it for me you can close the thread I am satisfied with your response  

5 hours ago, Muneb said:

Thnxs this was what I was confirming so I can play pvp two acc in both servers and ladder on only 1 I know about that so ty on that part and verifying it for me you can close the thread I am satisfied with your response  

Hello @Muneb

Glad to know it helped.

As there are no further questions, I will now lock this thread as resolved. Feel free to make a new one in case of any other issues or questions in the future.

Kind regards,

Fus1onflare

• Like 2

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.