close

Gal1leo

+1 There should be something to make guilds be competitive again. It's not only guild island, but the meta itself is very stale. The addition of Terrak/Cobal/Viriz (mons that should have been added years ago) and Z-moves didn't do much to change the competitive scene. Very cool graph btw. ☺️ Sad to see the decline.

Edited by C0mp

• 2 weeks later...

i want to bump this topic , if top 3 guilds doesnt care about guild island and dont go there - people like me care.

I waiting 5 months this thing to be fixed to enter my guild there and give them the chance to hunt for what they want and this things still isnt fixed . For some people guild island still matter ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vangogsan said:

i want to bump this topic , if top 3 guilds doesnt care about guild island and dont go there - people like me care.

I waiting 5 months this thing to be fixed to enter my guild there and give them the chance to hunt for what they want and this things still isnt fixed . For some people guild island still matter ....

I guess they cant fix special things here in that Game. We reported feels like more than 2 times some bugs in Dungeon. No response. Overall would be nice, when theyre starting to fix bugs in that Game instead of creating new Mounts. But yea  +1 for that Topic here. Start to fix something boys and girls.

Greetz

• Like 1

I'm not saying i'm against your suggestion. Everything that can boost guild activity and pvp is good to take.

Just want to point at that the graphics you display is not giving much information, we all know that people tend to pvp less during the main events, especially halloween (nov) and xmas (dec) but you can also notice the slow down in feb (valentine).

We also know that during the period July/August/september there are slightly less players cause everybody is out in vacation or doing summer event.

I mean, dunno in absolute numbers, we should compare to last year, but at least the trend should be the same each year.

• Gal1leo changed the title to close