Christmas Kyurem for ultimate Xmas Kyurem-White

Justkaio

Been on my mind for several years now, but out of curosity. Will 2020> players EVER be able to make their Kyurem xmas sprite, to fuse Kyurem-black/white in its ultimate xmas form? Zekrom and Reshiram can become xmas every christmas so far, by interracting the statue. So 2020> can obtain the xmas kyurem-black/white inbetween version. But like they announced, there are lot of new players registered, and since kyurem havent been able to change its sprite for 4 years now, i was just curious if they ever will get the ultimate christmas version. 

We know Darkrai, Manaphy, Volcanion and yes.. Kyurem, were exclusive forms in the year they came out. Darkrai 2017 + 2019, Volcanion 2020, and Kyurem 2019. But not being able to get a form cuz of starting later, seems.. Bit outmighted. I can accept not being able to ever get Darkrai or Manaphy forms. But i would like it if they add Kyurem in the statue form change, so that people can actually pick however they want their kyurem-black/white to be. Thats my opinion. Thanks for your time!

Cheers

• Like 1

+1 Its unfair cuz though who didnt change the kyurems sprite in 2019 can still change it And who started playing later cant

Discord Username : Anuj#4443 [Not active nowadays]

Alternate Id >>>> SHADOWBEAST56

shadow-mewtwo.gif

I already suggested it and got denied so i wont say anything
But yes it is unfair that u can change the sprite but only those who catched in 2019 
atleast Bring a new kyurem form so new player can get it too

Edited by Kiyotakaa