In memory of Moltenm3tal

On the 1st of January 2024, @Moltenm3tal and two of his friends have tragically passed away in an accident near Mumbai, India. They were all only 23. This has completely broken three families and communities where we still struggle to accept this happened.  Their lives were cut short in such an unfair way that we in Raiders still struggle to accept it.
This is a goodbye post for him but also to remember his presence in the game. I am not good with words so I'll try.

Those who played in Gold Server in the recent years know of Moltenm3tal. He used to colead the Raiders Guild (together with RoyalRaiders, one of the top 10 guilds for years in Gold Server) for several years. Molten was always outgoing, never shy to speak to people and always made friends with people from the guild but also the All Chat community. Many will still remember his giveaways and his hide and seek events, the discord calls where we would play chess together, miserably fail at PvP, draw in Skribbl until 3 AM and laugh together for hours at how horrible we drew pokemon (I still do).

Molten was our leader and coleader for over three years. He financed several events and was always willing to teach newbies when needed. From 2018 to 2021 and onwards, he was always there when you needed him. He always joked around, he never ever got mad, he always was rational and down to earth and he never had an ego. I do not recall a single time where we both ever argued.

He donated over 70 million pokedollars to the guild over years without ever asking for anything back. Ever. He funded so many countless events that it's impossible to count. Even to this day, in PRO discord, you can even check the player hosted events section and see how many Pokemon Hunt events he paid for in Raiders.

But more than anything, he was a good friend. He was a young kid from India who started playing the game in 2018. He was 18 back then. He joined us full of motivation and he quickly met others (Bergelon, Kyxy, Nayasky, Debeast, Ashes55, Ariknu, Kalisto, Rednaks, Valeriu and so many more) and helped raise Raiders. He was happy to work with his family even if they were many long hours. He was always there to help out ingame even while at work, he always hung out with friends, he was there when you needed him. Every single time. He was my best ingame friend for years as I even let him lead the guild for a long time. He was always there to provide personal advice, to help when I was not mentally stable and going through a hard time, and he would always be willing to lend a hand whenever needed.

He and his friends were just 23. You never know when someone will leave for the last time and you'll never be able to see them again. Regardless of age, location, or circumstances, please talk to your friends and family often and tell them that you love them and stay up to date with them. I still regret not having talked to him more. I regret not having answered his messages earlier. 
Situations like these remind you that the people you love the most could be gone the next day. Talk to your loved ones often and don't be afraid of showing your feelings to them.

Rest in peace Dhwaj. I wish I and all of your guildmates could've spoken to you one last time.

• Like 26

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Thank you. Mentor , friend , brother and much more...he changed hundreds of lives including mine. May he keep living with us through cherished memories and my deepest condolences to friends and family. Rest in peace Dhwaj...

raidersyay.png

IMG_20190531_001154.jpg

• Like 3

Dear friend, you were more than a friend for many of us. I am also not good with words but even if i tried to say something it wouldnt be enough to describe your greatness and kindness . You were the one who helped me to beat my shyness and got me out of depression many times. I really wish that i could talk to you one more time. Rest in peace my derpy brother

• Like 1

When I join raiders in 2018, I had never played any mmos in general nor been in a guild so I really had no idea what to expect. What I found as a community of people from all over the world who I spent countless hours in chat, discord, and streaming pvp and hunting with. MoltenMetal (Molt) was the first to really connect with me and taught me the game. I’ll never forget hunting munchlax and the fun we had beating bosses and how he came up with such good boss strats the devs had to change the rules (multiple times). I always thought molt was older than me because he was always the first person to offer help to someone and mentor them, including myself. Molt was a huge contributing factor that what made me fall in love with Raiders, and Pokémon. I started college in 2019 and had to take a break for while but once I picked the game back and was welcomed back like nothing had ever happened. Molt was also one (of many) who helped me build royal raiders and supported it even when I took a break from the game for a while. After molt retired from pro I didn’t last that much longer either. It was just not the same anymore. It’s crazy to think I played and talked with him almost everyday for 3 years. 

I hope Molt’s family and everyone impacted by the unfair deaths of him and his friends, find the strength to get through this. 

Molt always said he was immortal, and he is as long one of us who remember him lives on. 

Thanks for being my friend Molt. 

cya later

Edited by Debeast
  • Like 3