close

Gal1leo

+1, especially when it comes to reducing the size of guilds, the current amount (100) is far too high for a game like PRO, where most guild slots end up being occupied by alt accounts.

Reducing it would also "kill" the top guilds that effortlessly work their way up the ladder again and again, as they wouldn't be able to solely rely on their active member count to get more points anymore.

Personally, I favour quality (in this case, skill) over quantity, and it's the opposite that is happening at the moment, which I think is a shame.

Reducing the number of players per guild would also incentivize smaller guilds to try to push again (it's currently almost impossible for them to overtake the top guilds, even if they tried their hardest).

I'm also down for guild wars, it is a very cool and engaging idea that would bring a breath of fresh air to the PvP aspect of the game. If they were to be implemented, it should be at the same time as a proper rework of guild island, imo.

Another idea that I think would benefit guilds would be the addition of guild missions/tasks, whether PvP or PvE (preferably both). This would encourage players to work collectively on tough objectives, which could give guild rating and/or bonuses upon completion. This would add a nice cooperative aspect to guilds, which I think PRO is sorely lacking at the moment. It would also be a good way for guilds to generate rating without "spamming" PvP matches (which I think is an issue).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poopsmagoops said:

More access more rerolls etc etc. I do think if you play more you should get rewarded for it. But in terms of competitive edge in pvp there simply is none bc the game has monopolized. Just my take on

Feel like this update should come with ELO system and with the PvP tokens we promise to us since many years.

The rewards for the ratings is not that good, master ball is imo stupid when it's not related to PvP

coins are fine for 350 ratings but the item at 250 should be changed so maybe adding more PvP items with Guild rating system (reroll but staff will say "not fair for the players who didnt get it in past" will be cool)

Lastly, be nice, seriously. We have a small community as it is. When I do beat a player  rating 300-400+ 90% of the time they complain about it and tel me I played wrong and got lucky. Or if you beat someone don’t be a jerk about it. Like what’s the point of being a jerk to people. It’s cringe. Just say gg and move on.

I dont see what it have to do with Guild tbh, it's the player problem if you cant accept losing. 

The clan battles could work but I feel like a daily reward, top player gets a reward. BUT to prevent richer get richer you can only win once a month.

It's not fair tbf, PvE players Can do 40 bosses with 4 account every 2 weeks why would we do clan Wars only 1 Time per month (you cant do Crew Wars in 2 accounts at same Time since it will waste one of your battle in a account.) It will actually give us some economy without having to do bosses I dont dislike bosses but not my cup of tea Guild with 50 player change will give more opportunity to join a low ratings to help them over the top guilds.

Edited by Mysticwind

While I do agree slots are too much for totally focused PvP guilds, reducing the slots that much would affect guilds that aren’t 100% PvP oriented as normally there is a lot more demand for PvE guilds. In my opinion something like this would be a better option (I’m not 100% if it’s right), up to 50 slots player rating counts 100 percent, but if for example a guild has 60 players each player rating would count 90%. 
but i don’t know how this would work with more specific numbers like 67 members, or ratings like 337. But idk, it’s just my thought 

Off

Also imo Guild island shouldnt be for top Guild only more when it's a spot to hunt for the moment (PvP players rarely hunt and if 50 players restrictions is considered there will no spot for hunter depend of Guild.)

Edited by Mysticwind
  • Haha 1