Android client? MS refund

Taranys

1. 1.

Okay, then let me challenge you, how about removing the ms medal, let see with the logic you were saying, not even close, really?? It a MARKETING STRATEGY, thats crystal clear... and how about this turn all servers down till all is settled... lets see....its been a week for android users to wait and the others can play and the worst others can play and android users were just sitting ducks anr one more thing you guys are telling me there is no refund when you guys have a place here to appeal.for a refund....wtf is that.... and some of you said that you are working.here for charity when you guys are keeping legendaries that can be acquired by other players, that is a clear proof you get paid for something...so dont give me answers that i will be expecting from a 6 year old...and i remember "windypuff" you locked the forum instead of fixing things....what kind of staff is that??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Players cant have or even catch a giratina, ho-oh, lugia and etc aside from weak mew and celebi, but the staffs have them.... i know that it is clearly what you get if you are a staff as a payment, so the word charity is simply a luxury not known by others....so dont give me B.S statements the fend the truth

153825 and some of you said that you are working.here for charity when you guys are keeping legendaries that can be acquired by other players, that is a clear proof you get paid for something

153838 Players cant have or even catch a giratina, ho-oh, lugia and etc aside from weak mew and celebi, but the staffs have them.... i know that it is clearly what you get if you are a staff as a payment, so the word charity is simply a luxury not known by others....so dont give me B.S statements the fend the truth

Is it me or are you jealous of the staff having legendaries ... wich can't be traded and therefore have no value ... this is not a payment...

As for the marketting strategy of saying "donation"... i must dissagree, since marketting strategies are here to make profit.. and as far as i know... PRO doesn't make any profit

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

153825 Okay, then let me challenge you, how about removing the ms medal, let see with the logic you were saying, not even close, really?? It a MARKETING STRATEGY, thats crystal clear... and how about this turn all servers down till all is settled... lets see....its been a week for android users to wait and the others can play and the worst others can play and android users were just sitting ducks anr one more thing you guys are telling me there is no refund when you guys have a place here to appeal.for a refund....[Censored] is that.... and some of you said that you are working.here for charity when you guys are keeping legendaries that can be acquired by other players, that is a clear proof you get paid for something...so dont give me answers that i will be expecting from a 6 year old...and i remember "windypuff" you locked the forum instead of fixing things....what kind of staff is that??

Lol, this comment make me laugh :Crazy: jealous player confirm :y:

Okay, then let me challenge you, how about removing the ms medal, let see with the logic you were saying, not even close, really?? It a MARKETING STRATEGY, thats crystal clear... and how about this turn all servers down till all is settled... lets see....its been a week for android users to wait and the others can play and the worst others can play and android users were just sitting ducks anr one more thing you guys are telling me there is no refund when you guys have a place here to appeal.for a refund....[Censored] is that.... and some of you said that you are working.here for charity when you guys are keeping legendaries that can be acquired by other players, that is a clear proof you get paid for something...so dont give me answers that i will be expecting from a 6 year old...and i remember "windypuff" you locked the forum instead of fixing things....what kind of staff is that??

Haha no words for that jealousy :Crazy: :y:

bCXP3Gl.png

153560 PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

i lost 5/6 days.. i will get MS refund? and where is the download link? -.-

Hello, Taranys.

If you want a refund, read over this page, and then create a topic in the Donation Issues forum.

If you want to complain about the android version not being available, then create a topic in the General Complaint Area.

Topic locked.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee