Easier way to organize your pokemons in the PC??

Geekwannabe

So I'm starting to get more pokemons as I'd clear both kanto and johto, and it's becoming annoying to organize my pokemons in the pc. So I suggest the following:

1) There should be an option to let you either stack pokemons up automatically or, just freely able to put them in random selected folder in the pc.

2) You should able to swap pokemons positions in the same folder without needed to drag them out and then putting them back in.

3) Maybe an option to find a pokemon in the pc according to their names and have next and back buttons to navigate between multiple pokemons of the same name.

153880 So I'm starting to get more pokemons as I'd clear both kanto and johto, and it's becoming annoying to organize my pokemons in the pc. So I suggest the following:

1) There should be an option to let you either stack pokemons up automatically or, just freely able to put them in random selected folder in the pc.

2) You should able to swap pokemons positions in the same folder without needed to drag them out and then putting them back in.

3) Maybe an option to find a pokemon in the pc according to their names and have next and back buttons to navigate between multiple pokemons of the same name.

I'm fairly sure I saw that PC Boxes are being reworked.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

153880 So I'm starting to get more pokemons as I'd clear both kanto and johto, and it's becoming annoying to organize my pokemons in the pc. So I suggest the following:

I'm fairly sure I saw that PC Boxes are being reworked.

I confirm for JollyolNathan said. It planned for reworked.

Better storage options and sorting would be great but I'd kill for just a search option at this point. I had around 50 pages of pokemon the other day and it took me 20 mins to find a pokemon. I then spent the next hour+ releasing a good 40+ pages. Already at 20 again too....

I came here to suggest the same thing, as well as giving each numbered page an option to rename or tab them. For example, someone can have a Kanto Page, a Johto Page, a Battle Page, and then unnamed pages for the unwanted caught pokemon, etc.