Ralts max speed

• Administrator

Hi there @Meluccio

8 hours ago, Meluccio said:

350k money will come in tonight

I can see you're a new player, so I wanted to clear this up for the future.

This is a false bid, when you make your bid, you must have the money on your account at the time of making your bid, this is detailed further in the Trade & Auction Rules, which I recommend you read carefully before trading further, in particular the following:

On 6/21/2016 at 3:35 AM, Yellow said:

5. Reserves (buy now, pay later agreements) are prohibited. Players must have the means to make full payment from the time of committing to a trade agreement (making an offer, bid, or agreeing to a deal) until completion of the trade or outbid.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

On this occasion, I'll let you off with this verbal warning - a warning will also be applied to your forum account. Be aware should this be repeated, disciplinary action will be taken against your account.

-

For clarification for others taking part in this auction, since Meluccio's bid has been outbid multiple times, the auction will continue as it is. Should any of you see this in the future, please make a report to alert Staff. ^^

• Like 2

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

15 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Hi there @Meluccio

I can see you're a new player, so I wanted to clear this up for the future.

This is a false bid, when you make your bid, you must have the money on your account at the time of making your bid, this is detailed further in the Trade & Auction Rules, which I recommend you read carefully before trading further, in particular the following:

On this occasion, I'll let you off with this verbal warning - a warning will also be applied to your forum account. Be aware should this be repeated, disciplinary action will be taken against your account.

-

For clarification for others taking part in this auction, since Meluccio's bid has been outbid multiple times, the auction will continue as it is. Should any of you see this in the future, please make a report to alert Staff. ^^

Hi there @Yellow
Suppose i bid on auction 250k and that time i have 300k on my account.
Later othr bidders bid more than 250k.As a result i can't win this auction bcz othr bid higher than me.
So i use my money and left just few like 30k or 40k.
So my ques is that i bid 250k will be count at false bid though at that time i had 250k or we have to include exact amount of money that we people bid till the auction end?

Edited by Sayan12345678