Activity in multiple accounts.

Laplase

Hello, i want to ask if someone with 4 accs can do bosses on someone else's account out of their own will, no gains obtained from 'someone else's ' acc will be transferred to that user's account. 

8 hours ago, Rockyraccoon said:

Greetings @Laplase,

You are not allowed to do it.

I invite you to check the Rule 2 for more details. 

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

Hey but the rule says, it will provide bans only if the account is used for personal gain and as I mentioned above the acc won't be used for any personal gains. 

So, is it still not possible? If not then how can people provide story and quest service? 

Edited by Laplase

Greetings @Laplase,

I missed a detail. My apologies!

If you're doing bosses for someone else without profiteering from it in any way, then you are allowed to do it.

Let me give you again the Overall Game Rules.

For more details, here is also Rule 8 : 

image.png.ec6045064264d8e55e537ac4727f13e6.png

These rules were created to prevent players to do mass profits. If you want to do it as a favor for a friend, out of any personnal profit, then you can do it.

Do you have more questions?

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

So, the situation in my hand is that there is an guildbank account which basically keeps mons to lend to others and also pokedollar, so can we do bosses on that account? Not a single spec of the profit will go in my acc or whoever who does but the money in that acc will be used to help the guild, specifically in lending and to fund events. 

@Rockyraccoon Is this allowed? 

Edited by Laplase

Hello @Laplase,

Due to your question being very specific, it's best to be answered by a Game Master.

Guild bank accounts fall into a grey area in the sense that the rules do not foresee them nor are mentioned details regarding what they can or can't do, so your query is understandable.

As a Game Master haven't counted guild bank accounts towards the account total number of the player which the Email is associated with the guild bank. Because such account should belong to the guild, and not to a specific player, where internally the Leader and Officers decide who should manage it.

Being an extra acceptable account outside of the 4 permitted, means it shouldn't be used to play repeatable PvE content to generate income. A guild bank is to be used for what it was designed for - store donated belongings and redistribute through the guild members how the managers see fit in accordance to the leadership's wishes. Evidence of every donation, giveaways and redistribution should be kept and made available to staff request. This is especially important in case of bans for RMT investigations.

In regards to content, it should only complete the 4 regions in order to avoid storing region locked Pokemon. Beyond this, it's being used as a normal account for gains - regardless of who receives them.

If it were allowed, it would be abuseable by everyone with a guild, independent of the size of it. And there is no feasible way for staff to check if the gains of every single guild bank account would be distributed or traded to a singular beneficiary.

In short - it's not allowed.

Let me know if you have any additional questions regarding this matter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif