Add "Accept" or "Decline" Battle in Ranked Ladder (if queueing for over 10 minutes)

Speederbruh

At certain hours, queue is very dead. Waits can go up to 30 minutes to find an opponent, and naturally, players do not sit by their computer screen, staring until an opponent is found. Because of this reason, A. people queueing for a long time can often lose battles due to inactivity, B. people are discouraged to queue if they believe there is a risk of losing to inactivity.

Hence my suggestion; before any battle information is displayed (NOTHING is displayed, not who you are fighting, their rating, their name, etc.), the player queueing for 10+ minutes gets an option to Accept or Decline the battle in a time frame of 20-30 seconds.

This would likely make PvP more feasible to play in "dead hours" increasing overall activity, also, it will lower the number of "Disconnects" and decrease the amount of people who receive the 10 minute penalty, which will also result in more PvP activity.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 4:28 PM, Speederbruh said:

At certain hours, queue is very dead. Waits can go up to 30 minutes to find an opponent, and naturally, players do not sit by their computer screen, staring until an opponent is found. Because of this reason, A. people queueing for a long time can often lose battles due to inactivity, B. people are discouraged to queue if they believe there is a risk of losing to inactivity.

Hence my suggestion; before any battle information is displayed (NOTHING is displayed, not who you are fighting, their rating, their name, etc.), the player queueing for 10+ minutes gets an option to Accept or Decline the battle in a time frame of 20-30 seconds.

This would likely make PvP more feasible to play in "dead hours" increasing overall activity, also, it will lower the number of "Disconnects" and decrease the amount of people who receive the 10 minute penalty, which will also result in more PvP activity.

i don't think that it is an good idea as player who in q for 10 min will give them opportunity to avoid godly team and they just farm rating without loosing any points and can easily smash weak team which will drastically effect the ladder-board 

New opinion:
but they can add disconnect timelimit like when u are in battle your client get crashed because of playing pokemon battle too many times it happened with me many times and lost a lot of point due to that maybe because of attacks effect like (fire blast,hydro pump,thunder attacks) i can show video clips too what happen in my os  if want
they should atlest add 30 second disconnect time limit (during a battle) in which if player arrive in time will be saved from losing its position in rank 

Edited by Ldrago0310j