More DBZ cosmetics to honor Akira Toriyama

Sayainji

I know we already have Turtle school clothes and Broly clothes, but I would love to see Vegito clothes, Goku black clothes. Shenron mount.
Also please add an effect for Flying Nimbus mount for the love of god. it should have a trail or at least just add it the sparkles effect.

EDIT : forgot to mention future Trunks clothes and sword. Saiyan vegeta armor and scouter.

in memory of Akira Toriyama and the huge impact his departure left on the world, I think these additions will be appreciated in the PRO community. :PixiuRIP:

Thank you.

Edited by Sayainji
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

rsz_319773_10150791620493536_834158196_n.png.40f9aebd75eef3df662350d36648d35d.png

+1. 

Anything as a tribute to Akira Toriyama.

• Like 1

bluesignature.gif

what if they add saiyan aura which on buying from can glow according to your rank and addition of new rank system like gold,silver,platinum,etc giving specific range to rank.
and to buy saiyan aura you have to reach a specific rank and can be bought through pve or pvp coin and it will shine while walking like other mount walikng effect leave a trace behind 
final thing that its different color will indicate its rank
or can introduce saiyan hair which can also be changed like a transformation (maybe complicating).

• Like 2