[SILVER SERVER] TRAILBLAZE IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

• 2 weeks later...

1) I've played this game for years off and on. With more people to socialize with I could definitely see myself playing more consistently, which is why I'm just now looking to apply to guilds after all this time.

2) I'm wanting to get better at PvE and PvP because at the moment I'm pretty bad and would like to learn from someone who isn't. I'm also willing to offer any help that I can, if there even is anything I can do.

3) I'm always on discord (potatozyra)

4) For the past week or so I've been online for hours at a time every day.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 221017.png

1. Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2 years?

Absolutely! I can definitely see myself playing this game for at least 1-2 years. The game’s depth and ongoing updates keep me engaged.

2. What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? 

I am focused on participating in events and helping the guild and its members. I am also committed to improving in areas I haven't mastered yet, such as PvP. I enjoy Pokémon hunting, PvE events, and more. My goal is to contribute positively to the guild while continuously developing my own skills and knowledge in the game.

3. How active are you on Discord? 

I am very active on Discord. I check in multiple times a day to participate in discussions, stay updated on events, and engage with the community. 

4. How active are you in-game?

I am very active in-game, logging in daily and dedicating several hours to playing. Whether it’s completing quests, participating in events, or just hunting rare mons.

Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-20 a la(s) 12.46.46 a.m..png

1) Yes I can see myself playing this game for a really long time, has some of the best memories.

2) I mostly hunt, provide ev training and leveling services and just sit around somewhere and help people in chat 🙂

3) I am always active on discord unless I am sleeping.

4) I am a returning player as of right now but I intend to play almost everydayimage.png.5319ea973d4a92484ff3c9a995ade35a.png

TrainerJazz_Dialga_n_Palkia.png