[SILVER SERVER] TRAILBLAZE IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

4 hours ago, Trainerjazz said:

1) Yes I can see myself playing this game for a really long time, has some of the best memories.

2) I mostly hunt, provide ev training and leveling services and just sit around somewhere and help people in chat 🙂

3) I am always active on discord unless I am sleeping.

4) I am a returning player as of right now but I intend to play almost everydayimage.png.5319ea973d4a92484ff3c9a995ade35a.png

Thanks for applying, we appreciate your willingness to join our guild. I have already sent you a message. Thank you, see you soon in our guild. 

• Like 1

• Lucifer001 changed the title to [SILVER SERVER] TRAILBLAZE IS RECRUITING!
Posted (edited)

1) Yes, I loved playing Pokemon games growing up and was recently introduced to PRO. I can definitely see myself playing for many years.

2) I'm certain I will invest my time in this game. I might not have enough knowledge to help others just yet though.

3) I am pretty active on discord, although I am busy with work and university sometimes.

4) I play almost everyday.

pokecard.PNG

Edited by Potatolover21

1 hour ago, Potatolover21 said:

1) Yes, I loved playing Pokemon games growing up and was recently introduced to PRO. I can definitely see myself playing for many years.

2) I'm certain I will invest my time in this game. I might not have enough knowledge to help others just yet though.

3) I am pretty active on discord, although I am busy with work and university sometimes.

4) I play almost everyday.

Hey! Thanks for reaching out, could you please add your trainer card screenshot as well?. Also, you can join our discord from the link given at the end of the post. We will talk about further details in the servers. Thanks.