The time has come..

..to finally introduce myself!

Why hello there handsome stranger, I'm Nick :Smile:! I originally found PRO through social media and tried it out then later down the road (not too long ago) with my best friend of over a decade. We both grew up in the early Pokemon era and have since taken a liking to this online community. I mention him because, well, he is pretty much my only friend within this community - so I am here to possibly make more! Woo!

A little background on me is that I thoroughly enjoy a good Netflix series with a can of dr. pepper and some harvest cheddar sunchips. My free time and finances mainly goes towards videogames of all types and I'm hoping that can continue for another twenty-four years. Currently I am recently unemployed and I am in a much better place because of it - actually! Life as a customer service manager really drains you after you've been doing it for so long. Haha. No school either now.. wew!

Anyways, I will probly' write more later. Just wanted to start a-new here and reconcile for any mistakes of my previous adventure. Chances are you have seen me in-game, so feel free to say Hello and I will happily reply back!

Bai

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Hello Nick, welcome to PRO.

154972 My free time and finances mainly goes towards videogames of all types and I'm hoping that can continue for another twenty-four years.

KEK, that's some realllyyy looonng tiiimeee xD

Anyway, welcome to PRO man~

Yay! I love meeting other veteran players in the world of Pokemon. I started when I was 5 myself.

Anyway, I have seen you around before. Enjoy the rest of your adventure within the world of PRO.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png