(closed) EPIC BOLD TORKOAL AND BRAVE AGGRON

Hello all, 

@Infernokyh You accepted bids past this auctions end point. You stated in your initial thread that this auction was set to end 24 hours after the starting bid was met.

Auction start - 16/03/24 at 5:43pm GMT+0
Auction end - 17/03/24 at 5:43pm GMT+0

The bids by Quizmaker101 and Mussasi and 5:55pm and and 5:56pm GMT+0 and any after are all considered invalid.

Therefore, I will be reversing these trades to the proper winner(s)

@Mussasi I have withdrawn the Aggron from your account and credited you back the 250,000
@Quizmaker101 I have withdrawn the Torkoal from your account and credited you back the 200,000 and the Leftovers item
@Sayan12345678 I have given you the Torkoal in which you have rightfully won here and withdrawn 150,000 from your account
@Infernokyh I have removed 300,000 from your account as this was the difference in which you profited from your initial trades.

@Infernokyh You have also been given the Aggron back as @Lacomus chose to not honor their bid as they are not obligated to do in these cases.

With this being said @Infernokyh You have been punished for a poorly handled auction. I spoke with you in game and explained the situation but I recommend you familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rulesets.

Will lock this thread as there are no further actions to take. Feel free to report the thread if there's any mistakes made in the reversal process.

Innerfocus