World Quest

Thodo

Well its kinda suggestion/feedback at the same time!!! 2 months in a row its not possible for EU(maybe more regions) to join-enjoy the wq and try to win the rewards ofc WQ.png.f7ee2150711660fd5c7cdc42edafcdbf.png

event starts at 7:00 am it is almost impossible for us to take part in it (and i live in the cender of the world(greece)) so my suggestion is:

to bring back 2 world quest like there were during the halloween event if i remember correctly at different times where everyone could

participate or to be only one but increase the needed points so it wont finish in 3 hours

That event happens only once per month and everyone should be allowed to participate! thank you 😍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Checked/Done 2

Well, they announced it before 5 day's,even they started with no delay so i think people could make it. It could be bad if it's 3 am (for some people at the world this time could be or 7 am).

I manage to participate ( atm im typing while im at work).

No hard feelings,i know what you feel, i missed a lot wq cuz simply im at work and I'm not able to participate.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

I agree with Vango. There is enough time to prepare for every World Quest. They announce it even with the time already so its almost impossible you miss a wq because its too early for you, you simply go to bed earlier or just miss it. (understand if you have work to do or something, i feel the pain)

There is no way for the staff to start a world quest to a time that is comfortable for every player since we have players from all over the world in all time zones. Even if they move the time 2-3 hours forward it will be a „problem“ for players in new zealand or eastern australia for example. 

WOMP WOMP 

I have to agree with Thodo on the 2 World Quests per Month / Week / Day tho. Would be a cool change that could help the PvE Guilds to collect Tickets and unlock Guild Island, get the legendaries that you still miss or just collect it for whatever. PvE wise its a cool thing for the guilds to be able to collect more tickets because guild island has awesome spawns that can be changed by votes and some pokemons (alo-grimer for example) that dont even spawn outside of events. 

Don’t agree with changing the time but agree with at least 2 World quests a month. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I didin't suggest to change time because some1 will still be wronged even if it's not me! ty for agreeing @Siidon about the 2 world quest! have a nice day

Edited by Thodo
  • Like 2

I'm from Argentina, it's hard for me to participate in short-term events because they always start at midnight in Argentina. I am a player from the beginning of the game 2015.

• Like 1

+1 to the idea of multiple quests in a day. There hasnt been a US friendly start time to a WQ in months.

Maybe a workaround to stacking Mys Tickets would be if you completed one WQ that day you only receive a Mysterious Shard(s) if you complete the second one. 
Just an idea

• Like 1