Im Spettra (Sara) i love pokemon and i have to say that this game is very good and well done. My priority isnt pvp, i like collect things and hunt ... so ... i might like to meet people that have my same preferences of gameplay. And i could also like to join to an hunters or sellers guild if there are (on blue server). But at the end i only dont like guilds where competitive is too much important. About me, im a student, 23 years old, like playing piano and all kind of music (apart dance), painting, reading and ofc pokemon. I wish to all pro users a good game , contact me ingame or here :Exclam: :Exclam: :thanks:

155647 Im Spettra (Sara) i love pokemon and i have to say that this game is very good and well done. My priority isnt pvp, i like collect things and hunt ... so ... i might like to meet people that have my same preferences of gameplay. And i could also like to join to an hunters or sellers guild if there are (on blue server). But at the end i only dont like guilds where competitive is too much important. About me, im a student, 23 years old, like playing piano and all kind of music (apart dance), painting, reading and ofc pokemon. I wish to all pro users a good game , contact me ingame or here :Exclam: :Exclam: :thanks:

Hey there, spettra. Welcome to PRO. :)

I'm sure you'll find many players in the community who prefer collecting and hunting over competitive PvP play. Just so you know, we have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee