Ok.. So I Was Just Exploring Celadon City And Found This Shop Which was Selling Mounts So I Decided To Buy One For My Charizard But Then I Stumbled Across The Outrageous Prices is It Just A Bug. Or Im Imaging Stuff?

6 hours ago, Mrsalah01 said:

image_2024-04-12_150636130.png

My apologies for not clearing it up before. The exorbitant price reflects the unavailability of the item some time. However, in this case, this shop serves as the preview for those mounts, and there is another npc dialogue available for purchasing them. But in order to trigger their mega evolution, you must have require specific stone and mount. 

Edited by Lucifer001

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

You see, the prices of 999,999,999 that you see are only because this is the preview windows of the Mounts. Their prices are not actually 999,999,999 Pokédollars.
To see the actual price of evolving a Mount to it's Mega Evolution variant, have the proper Mega Stone and Mount in your Inventory and talk to that same NPC. He shall propose 3 ways of paying for evolving your Mount.

We hope this information will be useful to you. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any issues and good luck in your adventures! 

- Kubrick

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 9:37 PM, Kubrick said:

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

You see, the prices of 999,999,999 that you see are only because this is the preview windows of the Mounts. Their prices are not actually 999,999,999 Pokédollars.
To see the actual price of evolving a Mount to it's Mega Evolution variant, have the proper Mega Stone and Mount in your Inventory and talk to that same NPC. He shall propose 3 ways of paying for evolving your Mount.

We hope this information will be useful to you. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any issues and good luck in your adventures! 

- Kubrick

how

• Haha 1