[Buff] Moves from Ledyba/Ledian

Zenkyr

Hello PRO Community,

I'd like to suggest to buff the moves from Ledyba/Ledian. Check it out here:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ledyba_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

I am not certainly sure why but Ledyba/Ledian used to be very useful in fights even in early stages. (On official Pokemon games) But in PRO it looks like its completely useless to me. His only useful attacks he learns by leveling is Tackle, Comet-Punch, Mach-Punch, and at Level 25 Silver Wind. At End-Stage he is fine imo.

Therefor i am suggesting to buff his early stage moves a little bit. Maybe it's move Comet-Punch. It barely hits more than three to four times, and its damage is so low. A little tweak would be enough to me, raising its accuracy or the damage.

Yours sincerely,

Zenkyr

Ledyba has always been bad.

The only reason it was useful was because ledian could learn the elemental punches (if i remembe right).

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

156066 Ledyba has always been bad.

The only reason it was useful was because ledian could learn the elemental punches (if i remembe right).

Ice and thunderpunch to be precise, excluding fire punch

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

156025 When you say early stages are you refering to pve?

Ledyba/Ledian has been always great in PvE. I use it since the 2nd Gen already.

The point of the suggestion is to buff the attacks it has, because it is horrible even with great IVs. I never had such problems b4 with a Ledyba/Ledian. Even against the E4 it was a quite cool pokemon.

This game is a lot harder than the handhelds. A pokemon with 35 base attack and 55 base spatk is going to get blown away.

They are weak pokemon, ledian makes an average spdef wall, that is about it.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Ledian is just one of many Johto pokes deemed as mediocre by many more competitive players - it's a problem suffered by a lot of Johto pokes. Nevermind their stats, the Pokemon themselves are also often forgettable.

But Ledian's problem is made even worse by the fact that GF pushed it to become a physical attacker with those moves and hidden ability, without fixing its horrible Attack stat. And Bug/Flying has never been a good type combination for a wall.

Honestly, what Ledian needs isn't better physical moves, it has some already (though we still need to wait for the TM for Acrobatics or Aerial Ace in PRO......)

What it needs is a much better Attack stat.

Also, I believe it's kinda too much work for PRO staff to boost those moves it learns without affecting other pokes who learn the same moves.