Mmorpg: Enforced PvP

Atlow

Im really missing the oportunity to challenge someone anywhere on the map ( cities excluded ) with him not being able to decline the battle, getting 5% of his money if victorious.

People should be able to activate or disable their pvp status, obtaining 30% more exp and $$ (or similar) but having to forcefully accept any battle.

Even be able to interrupt the capturing of a pokemon and dispute it's capture by battling.

Or could exist something like PvP Island, with same features, but better pokes, so just the fierce players will fight for the supremacy.

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

156136 Im really missing the oportunity to challenge someone anywhere on the map ( cities excluded ) with him not being able to decline the battle, getting 5% of his money if victorious.

People should be able to activate or disable their pvp status, obtaining 30% more exp and $$ (or similar) but having to forcefully accept any battle.

Even be able to interrupt the capturing of a pokemon and dispute it's capture by battling.

what do you mean by missing the opportunity? I did not realise this was previously a feature. Personally I don't like this idea mainly because people are just going to turn of the feature. Just wait till you get yourself a level 100 team and go do ranked pvp :P.

That would be abused by people with high level pokemon forcing newbies into battles.

Imagine if you were farming your exp or crossing the map for some reason, and had people randomly bother you and possibly also take your money away? Yeah, everyone would disable that.

It would be normally turned off for newbs ofc but it will leave room for those who want to risk and be a little greedy, also if you get challenged and win, you may win 10% of his money instead of 5% ( while pvp on, players can't be inspected :Light: )

Just play around with the bonus incentive and people will turn it on ;D

I really miss hunting for scrubs like other mmorpg open pvp/enforced pvp, it will bring fun for these who rather make money doing pvp than staticly farm pokemons forever.

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

Fine idea, as long as their is a restriction on pokemon level difference as well, next to being able to enable/disable it yourself. Even if only to prevent possible abuse by high-ranked PvP players who think this feature would grant them the right to duel anyone they feel like.

With these kind of things there is always a possibility to nullify any possible abuse :Cool:

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

Im going to have to say no to this.

Its too open to abuse, and we will never have money winning in PvP.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I couldn't see any of that happening. Maybe some unique clothing you can obtain/buy after a certain amount of PvP wins or even a PvP mount you can only obtain after winning a large amount of PvP battles, just to be able to somewhat show off. There is huge potential for making some sort of complex PvP reward system but the margin of each reward would have to be huge in my opinion.

156282 Im going to have to say no to this.

People will get abused exclusively if they want to.

Money does not earn or create magically, you steal it from the other player, so the cycle continues...

156282 Im going to have to say no to this.

I think it's doable and if you just make it like you can only get challenged every 5 minutes( or whatever timer you think it's right) and with pokemon restriction level so you can't exploit it.

I agree that there should be more incentive for pvp for early levels