Naero's Togekiss is a joke

I know that it's a boss fight but to flinch 12 successive times from togekiss that's a joke. don't tell me that he has serene grace my togekiss has it, in all my playing time with it ancient power secondary effect only worked 4 times, Air Slash worked twice and I swear I counted them to see how serene grace works. aside from that I waited 2 weeks and the bosses are giving me again strange prizes, why two bosses gives black belt? can't the other give any other thing? a pokeball I will be happy, give me something different.

Kurushiimohamed

156350 I know that it's a boss fight but to flinch 12 successive times from togekiss that's a joke. don't tell me that he has serene grace my togekiss has it, in all my playing time with it ancient power secondary effect only worked 4 times, Air Slash worked twice and I swear I counted them to see how serene grace works. aside from that I waited 2 weeks and the bosses are giving me again strange prizes, why two bosses gives black belt? can't the other give any other thing? a pokeball I will be happy, give me something different.

Don't start raging about the ridiculous ratios of flinch and confuse and status hax. I've been there mate and it's no good. Just take it and move forward. (I used to get frozen by ice-moves once a match in PvP)

Status effects are godly here. Use them.

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

as

156350 I know that it's a boss fight but to flinch 12 successive times from togekiss that's a joke. don't tell me that he has serene grace my togekiss has it, in all my playing time with it ancient power secondary effect only worked 4 times, Air Slash worked twice and I swear I counted them to see how serene grace works. aside from that I waited 2 weeks and the bosses are giving me again strange prizes, why two bosses gives black belt? can't the other give any other thing? a pokeball I will be happy, give me something different.

Don't start raging about the ridiculous ratios of flinch and confuse and status hax. I've been there mate and it's no good. Just take it and move forward. (I used to get frozen by ice-moves once a match in PvP)

Status effects are godly here. Use them.

as I stated my Togekiss never did this, only 2 times pokemon flinched from mine and ancient power 4 times that's from the start of training until now not just when he became 100

Kurushiimohamed

I'm not saying this because I want them to change it, we have already known from several discussions that I'm one of the players that have the worst luck :Shy:

I just posted to cool myself down, talking to people makes me relaxed.

actually I already forgot about that and continued fighting the other bosses :Grin:

Kurushiimohamed

i just used a faster poke to fight him first, which didnt really help cause he did defeat me. BUT HOWEVER believe me when i tell you my luck is bad just as yours, i fought death 3times in a row got nothing.. i used to beat naero withno problem something has changed so need to build a better team against him use gengar with thunder and magnet item for toge :)

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png