It's been ... A WHILE!

Screenshot_3.png.5542dce81f8bc627eb6ed1e6a8bd6701.png

I remember like it was just yesterday, when i was just barely 18.5 y.o, and registered in this LOVELY game. 8 Whole years !Yeah..real life some times SUCK. I had to quit the game quite a lot of times. Lost in-game friends due to this. Lost lovely events and some cute little OVERPRISED event skins... but there is always something that makes me come back to this game! But i have to admit! I was a total noob and I STILL AM. After all this long. 
But what matters is.... after 395 hours...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, i finished SINNOH! Well of course, i love to spend couple of hours hunting, chatting, trading, reading(especially the forum), helping and discovering! Because, this is exactly what makes this game beautiful! But still, i consider my self and a record holder here! Probably, the oldest (in terms of play-time) person to beat Sinnoh's E4!

*Also i would like to thank, MANU! My guy! A person who i just met yesterday! 
** You think you can beat my record? Took you longer? Post it here! 

• Like 4

giphy.gif

First of all, welcome back to the game and congratulations on beating the Sinnoh region! I wish you all the best of luck in the continuation of your story in the world of PRO!

- Codexed

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome back, friend, surprised you even mentioned me😎best of luck in the game and always hit me up if you need something. 

Edited by Siidon
  • Like 1

Hello and warmest of welcome backs to PRO, @Spyretos!

You seem to be a very old player indeed and we're glad to have you back. I'm glad you found someone to help you with the story and that you have finally completed it. 

Even though you're no new player, I'd still like you to be familiar with our Rules and know that if you face any issue or have any questions about the game, feel free to make a thread in the Resolution Center to reach out to us.

Also we promote the use of the PROWiki!

Hope you're having a great weekend,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.