Any tips to beat Giovanni in Kanto last gym?

His MewTwo is so darn powerful! 😞

What level should my Pokemons be.

My lineup are lvl70 Alakazam, lvl64 Charizard, lvl 68 Venusaur, lvl 71 Blastoise, lvl 78 Pidgeot, and level 87 Pikachu... 

A Magnemite with Thunder Wave + its Sturdy ability can help you with that fight, if the Mewtwo is paralyzed you can outspeed it easier and as that Mewtwo is Psychic and Steel type its weak to Fire, Ground, Ghost and Dark type attacks, try it with some Fire type moves from your Charizard.
You could also go the "lucky" route and hope that it stays paralyzed and use the move Curse with a Gastly, you might need some potions for that too though.

Regarding training I would recommend the Trainer Tower, you can find it on Route 13 for Kanto.

Good luck~

• Like 1

I am taking down a tough Mewtwo requires some muscle behind your attacks! Since Mewtwo usually shows up around level 70-80 depending on the game, let's see how your team stacks up:

Your Pikachu at level 87 is looking electric-ute and ready to rumble!
Pidgeot at level 78 is also soaring strong.
For the rest of your crew (Alakazam, Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise), getting them closer to level 75-80 would be ideal. That way, they'll be packing a punch that can compete with Mewtwo's power.

Think of it like training for a big race! The closer your Pokemon's levels are to Mewtwo's, the better chance you have of battling it head-on. So, level up those awesome Pokemon and go get that legendary! Good luck, trainer!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

On 6/19/2024 at 12:36 PM, Emmawilson said:

I am taking down a tough Mewtwo requires some muscle behind your attacks! Since Mewtwo usually shows up around level 70-80 depending on the game, let's see how your team stacks up:

Your Pikachu at level 87 is looking electric-ute and ready to rumble!
Pidgeot at level 78 is also soaring strong.
For the rest of your crew (Alakazam, Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise), getting them closer to level 75-80 would be ideal. That way, they'll be packing a punch that can compete with Mewtwo's power.

Think of it like training for a big race! The closer your Pokemon's levels are to Mewtwo's, the better chance you have of battling it head-on. So, level up those awesome Pokemon and go get that legendary! Good luck, trainer!

Thanks for answering, you made my day. I appreciate you for helping me out. Now, it is my turn to help you out and I would like to share the https://academized.com/write-my-lab-report website with you where you will find professional essay writers who will help you with your essay assignments. If you are not so good at writing an essay assignment then you can take help from the given website.

Thank you so much for the information.

Edit: I did as you said it works for me.

Edited by Frankbryant
  • Like 1

Thank you friends for the advices and tips! I took a short break from this game solely due to this problem. The first halt in my gameplay so far, and that is Giovanni MewTwo. Alright, I will level up my  Alakazam, Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise more

On 6/13/2024 at 2:12 AM, Xxwolfchan said:

Stuck there too, where do you go to train your Pokemon? My team is all level 68 to 73 and it's hard to level up

I forgot, I took a break from the game, and just came back. But I think I steamrolled on Tentacruels and Kinglers, on the water route down from Fuschia gym..