Valentine Chess ladder where vt shuckle Reward?

Hi, i just want to know why the reason of ladder chess reward for top.3 being nerf as i was grinding this chess mini game for 3 years but unfortunately last 2 years its not my luck to get top 3 ( only top.10 ), but why when the moment i get 1st place this year you removed the Valentine shuckle as what all the top 3 ladder player got from last 2 years. Why? Why must removed it when i achieved something. Was waiting for few months untill the reward distributed just to know no more reward vt shuckle.

It is reasonable if you nerf the ralts form from chess since those that play a lot have chance to spawn multiple vt ralt. But to remove this vt shuckle is just unreasonable as not all 20 player got, it only for top.3 like past year as it worth for those player that invest a lot of time and strategy to climb the ladder. I dont feel appreciated to be 1st place this year just to get worst prize compare to top 5 last year. This was very disappointing change as the only thing im good is is in mini game stuff and worst player to get form and when i expected to get vt shuckle they removed it 🙃

Edited by Denef
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Denef changed the title to Valentine Chess ladder where vt shuckle Reward?

image.gif.c1aff1a686f88d0c18f61e8b7b7e9a3c.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Posted (edited)

Classic move from dev. Mini game is pve things for those who love pve stuff, instead of removed locked rr which dont have any use to pve player they removed vt shuckle which are worth to do pve things. PVP reward never change, PVE dungeon also have reward (access to hunt shadow form) which are the reward is worth the reward based on what they interest. But this one is changed? How can it be fair  compare to winner past year

image.gif.c1aff1a686f88d0c18f61e8b7b7e9a3c.gif.c91b4facd79f2bdd024d2ef97e1fc987.gif

Edited by Denef
  • Haha 1