Raticate (scary face) bug

Hello I just learnt about the Raticate scary face bug, where he is unable to learn scary face from daycare or move relearner. I am not sure if this bug has been fixed but It would be really unfortunate if i had to retrain a ratata again to lvl 100.  If possible can the raticate in the attached picture be given Scary Face replacing sucker-punch or have the raticate be unevolved so I can manually teach it Scary Face.  Thanks a lot!

Screenshot_20240617-063823_PROClient.jpg

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue. 

I have looked into it with the help of my fellow Staff Members. Unfortunately, it seems that currently the move Scary Face has some coding issues that prevents you to directly get it with Raticate, only available on Rattata before evolving it. We have reported this to higher-ups so they can provide a fix and we can now only wait until it becomes fixed. I would personally say that until it happens, it may be better for you to train another Rattata, but you are also free to wait for the fix if you want to.

As this answers your query, I will now proceed to lock this thread. Please feel free to come back and ask here on our Forum for any future assistance or questions. Good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick