FAVOURITE POKÉMON SYSTEM (Updated)

Theophidom

A system that would prevent the release of Pokémon unintentionally or intentionally. A mark/star that can be activated/deactivated at the top of Pokémon display card that would prevent Pokémons from been released giving a message like "Sorry you can't release your favourite pokemon". Why I ask this is because sometimes I feel like I may have released some of my best Mon by accident and I go back to pc checking one by one. I know am probably not the only player that experiences this. I know this may experience some difficulty or not perhaps implemented. I do also think it could also reduce the number or recover Pokémon request. Thank you.

EDIT: I am not really good at editing, so I did a simple work of what I mean

Screenshot_20240620-081150(1)(1).png.e56e2145fe0505623d7946f9a4e45c5d.png

Edited by Theophidom
  • Like 3

This is a good idea. But until they do anything like that, I have a solution that I use. I let my mons hold items as per their importance. For example:

• The mons that I'm gonna lvl up or gonna keep, I make them hold lum berry.
  • The mons that I'm gonna sell, I make them hold leppa berry

Lum, leppa, oran berries are available everywhere and also cheap too. It's upto you what item you're gonna use. Any mon that doesn't have any item held, I keep em as trash ones and bin anytime I want to.

Even if you do bin a mon with held item you'd know which reason you kept it and also make a post about it's recovery in forum asap. I hope this helps^^

• Like 3

Discord: Krubsiu

IGN: Krub Krub.png.808191f070716a153b904540fcadda45.png or Krubsiu Krubsiu.png.6e189aa6a2455cca2ce28966aa78b6a9.png

• Theophidom changed the title to FAVOURITE POKÉMON SYSTEM (Updated)