i lose my pokemon to pvp in one quest

49 minutes ago, Aquilesxx25xx said:

I don't understand if you need the capture to return the pokemon or this npc is going to return the pokemon to me, it would be too much to ask to speak clearly, thank you 🙂

I think they mean to release it as a Pokemon generally and not specifically to the NPC and provide screenshots of the process to send it here so they would restore the one u want. Don't forget the screenshot and the Pokemon ID to be included.

Lugario's EV Training Service

4 hours ago, Epithet said:

Release the other Sableye and provide a screenshot of the system message you get when releasing it. Thus, it will serve as a replacement to the Sableye you wish to recover.

i think this is that u need about the quest if you need anything else you can tell me I think it was all that was necessary or at least what they asked of me 😕 image.png.6102544b2366abe6afec3f7307f1c85b.pngimage.png.08a7519020c7042266690b591d3c04fb.pngimage.png.8aa9f8f8ce1880769efe0b4d62ae8b38.png

6 minutes ago, Aquilesxx25xx said:

i think this is that u need about the quest if you need anything else you can tell me I think it was all that was necessary or at least what they asked of me 😕 image.png.6102544b2366abe6afec3f7307f1c85b.pngimage.png.08a7519020c7042266690b591d3c04fb.pngimage.png.8aa9f8f8ce1880769efe0b4d62ae8b38.pngDrag that sableye to the RELEASE🗑️ box and after released, a number will appear on the chat. Screenshot that chat and upload it so the Mods can return your original sableye 🙂 

chem.gif.e13d5adc20075bf4a5c18dcfbb3e3fc0.gif

We are able to restore your Sableye, but because it is a requirement for the quest, you must provide a replacement Sableye.

Please provide a screenshot of the System message you receive when releasing a Pokémon, in this case releasing a Sableye, so we can confirm you have provided a replacement. Afterwards, we will restore your original Sableye.

epithet say me the report center can help me the info an evidence is in this link(https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/238873-i-lose-my-pokemon-to-pvp-in-one-quest/#comment-1440738)

thanks for the comprehension. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there @Aquilesxx25xx! Firstly, I apologize for the delay. Thank you for your patience. I am pleased to inform you that your Sableye has been recovered and you can find it in your PC Box. Whenever you get the chance, please confirm that this is the case. Looking forward to your reply!

- Codexed