Is there ANY reason why all ghost type pokemon are MS exclusive?

Pityanger

All u need is gastly u don't need any MS poke, but if u need any pm me in game I have MS that's not a problem at all.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

Ghost type are my favorite, i was a bit disapointed when i saw i couldnt have Litwick and Treevenant without MS.

But you can still donate for MS, or if you don't want to, just buy MS from other player. MS cost 150k, sometime less if you're lucky, and MS duration is 30 days. If you can't have 150k in 30 days, i think you're doing something wrong, because 30 days is more than enough.

Misdreavus isn't MS pokemon neither Duskull. You don't even have to spend real money to get them, there would be always players to sell MS.

Chronos true guild leader :3

157536 Errr... I'm sorry I must have missed something, you can actually buy membership time with IG money?

With real life currency, you can purchase coins which come in packs of 100. 100 of those can be traded for a Membership Medallion. This MS (membership) is trade-able in-game at the cost of 100-200k pokedollars.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

actually i think all ghosts exept spiritomb can be found without being member?

ghastly- lavender

misdreavus - lavender headbuting, mt silver and probably more areas

trevenant - lavender headbuting

sableye- lavender headbuting, diamond domain (love island)

duskull- floor 7, trainers valley

shuppet - traienrs valley

frillish - jessie boss

litwick - 200k in lavender basement + atached banetitite

rottom - boss..probably deathwing? not sure now

frosslas - snorunts can be headbuted pallet, johto safari, trainers valley

maybe more

Some pokemons are currently only available for MS users, main reason behind this is that we do not have enough regional space to fit all those pokemons into one space without imbalancing the whole encounter rates. Fortunately, you can buy these pokemons from other trainers as a temporary solution to this issue, once more space is available to distribute more encounters equally, this gap will be removed.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Asiril : It might be only my opinion but I don't feel like purchasing anything for a fan-made game, maybe if by a miracle it becomes official in the future (who knows, this game might grow big enough that gamefreaks will want to buy it) but atm meh.

Lol, are you for real? Right, its a fan-made game. Is it such a big deal to help the guys and donate a bit? Its not like they need to spend their free time to make people like you happy. You demand all pokemons being able to catch for free members, but at the same time you don't want to support the developers? Stop asking questions and farm that 200k for a membership in-game. You will have +5$ in your wallet, congratulations sir.

On a serious note:

Jesus christ, i'm so happy there are still mature people around who are willing to monthly donate, just like me.

Off topic, but I find it funny reading your post after the mouthful you gave me for a similar one yesterday :)

QRD5EHd.png