New WQ System

Digaolcs

Hi everyone. I would like to suggest this new WQ system.

Why?

This isn't just because Bidoof's WQ Failure. Sometimes WQ happen in a local time that benefits just part of the players, because sometimes takes 5h to complete if WQ has repel for example (Like starts a WQ at 3 a.m. local time for me, and i just came online like 10 a.m.)

So my suggestion is this: (will use bidoof's wq)

Pokemon: Bidoof

Total Individual Values: 1,800,000

Single Individual Values: 9,000

Average submissions: 97

Lowest Tier: Common

Reward: Mysterious Ticket

Duration: 24 hours, or until submission goal

We remove the submission goal as duration of WQ. Let the players use all the 24h to hunt and submit the pokés, and when the 24h time is over, the players who get the 0,5% or 3% will get the rewards.

Yes, i know this can make more players doing 3% because it'll take full 24h. But also will let others players have the chance to get 0,5% just because they might have only 2h or 3h to play in a day.

With this we solve the disappointment of doing a WQ to get 2 shards that just will be used when another wq fail (can take years), and i think will be an incentive to more players do the WQ.

• Like 6

ASSINATURA_PRO.jpg

If you mean that we have 24 hours to do the quest when we are connecting to the game and not "we have X hours left,event started at X o'clock" i agree,so every player will have 24 hours no matter when they connect because event have a fixed starting hour...but at the same time,i think that events should have fixed starting hours,and we have to be ready before it starts,so i doubt that they will change it.

I'm also for rewards increasing a bit when reaching each 0.5% / 1% / 1.5% / 2% / 2.5% / 3% / ... and on and on,instead of having rewards on 0.5% OR 3% ONLY.

The more individual % we contribute = The more we should be rewarded no matter if collective % is reached or not,and if it's reached = extra rewards for everybody no matter what their individual % is(minimum 1% or 1.5% for example?),that will be more motivating,farming for our rewards & also for the collective %,i mean it works like that already but it needs to be changed imo.

Posted (edited)

Another WQ that starts 3 a.m. and i can't do, this is really unfair for some players. Please let's change this and make it full 24h for ALL PLAYERS have a chance of complete.

Edited by Digaolcs

ASSINATURA_PRO.jpg