2 Matters i wanted to discuss with PRO community & players

Posted (edited)

1. On Gold server cause i don't know about Silver there is usually 350 more or less players online on average, sometimes 200+, sometimes 400+ or even 500+

Bad thing is when you try to play normal pvp you sometimes encounter same players over and over again even tho there is an option to "avoid last opponent". I have thought about that and there should be added option to play 1 player 2 times or max 3 a day (24 hours, can be counted like Bug Catching Contest), cause at the end of the day it's not fair when at the end of the season someone farmed points and pvp coins on weaker players or players with weaker team than them cause some people use only 1 team. And others don't have time to play and can't do things like that. So adding this option would balance PvP more like in real time sports (for example football), when you have to play everyone not someone couple of times.

2. I'm sorry but Unaware Clefable is broken:

- they have evs in def and hp making this poke bulky

- only steel and poison can hit them suppereffectively

- leftovers regeneration usually with protect can recover them to 100% and all players are spamming that with wish

- with calm mind they can kill many pokes with Moonblast and effect is Clefable with boosted Defense and Hit Points + Special Attack and Special Defense, cause Speed and Attack on this poke doesn't matter

- also Clefable has Flamethrower for Scizor or other steel types so...

Problem is many players are exploiting this and in PvP they spam Wish+Protect even 10 or more turns in a row to be safe regenerating hp to 100%. Everyone can do that, even the worst players, and as a result PvP is boring and more rng than skill based. I think Unaware Clefable would be ok but not with Calm Mind come on. It's too much. I know there are banned Pokemons like Aegislash, Greninja, Blaziken, Mega Lucario - but how is Clefable with Unaware not even discussed tbh? I think Meta would be more healthy with some changes. Also full gen 7 introduced would help and i know Terrakion, Virizion, Coballion were added but no one really are using them, Cause people prefer that Unaware Clefable Pokemon. It's really disgusting.

Edited by Ekel1717
i forgot about some points, add your opinions people also xD
  • Haha 2

As a unaware clef user. Clef is broken, but without calm mind It's literally no use . There are still some pokemons left that are good counters against clefable. But I don't think it's should be banned or something .

not use without calm mind? i don't agree, still can wish + protect bro and flamethrower, stealth rock whatever. you all want calm mind to have more easier battles & wins...

• Haha 1

and we should also discuss Mega Sableye - you can't kill it. Can spam Will-o-wisp and just recover, also protect, knock off. Unbanned for 3 or 4 seasons now. So why only Hyper Offensive Pokemons are banned? Not Even 1 stall? It's not fair.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Pvp in pro has a COMPETITIVE ladder ranking system. people usually play COMPETITIVE things to win the game which is why people aim for top 25 lol. Every play style has counters which means if you are running something thats not laddering good it might be a clear sign to switch up something.. The day pro starts tweaking metas to favor people who don't like certain styles of play is the day pro pvp truly dies lol 

Edited by Kboww
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

15 hours ago, Ekel1717 said:

1. On Gold server cause i don't know about Silver there is usually 350 more or less players online on average, sometimes 200+, sometimes 400+ or even 500+

Bad thing is when you try to play normal pvp you sometimes encounter same players over and over again even tho there is an option to "avoid last opponent". I have thought about that and there should be added option to play 1 player 2 times or max 3 a day (24 hours, can be counted like Bug Catching Contest), cause at the end of the day it's not fair when at the end of the season someone farmed points and pvp coins on weaker players or players with weaker team than them cause some people use only 1 team. And others don't have time to play and can't do things like that. So adding this option would balance PvP more like in real time sports (for example football), when you have to play everyone not someone couple of times.

2. I'm sorry but Unaware Clefable is broken:

- they have evs in def and hp making this poke bulky

- only steel and poison can hit them suppereffectively

- leftovers regeneration usually with protect can recover them to 100% and all players are spamming that with wish

- with calm mind they can kill many pokes with Moonblast and effect is Clefable with boosted Defense and Hit Points + Special Attack and Special Defense, cause Speed and Attack on this poke doesn't matter

- also Clefable has Flamethrower for Scizor or other steel types so...

Problem is many players are exploiting this and in PvP they spam Wish+Protect even 10 or more turns in a row to be safe regenerating hp to 100%. Everyone can do that, even the worst players, and as a result PvP is boring and more rng than skill based. I think Unaware Clefable would be ok but not with Calm Mind come on. It's too much. I know there are banned Pokemons like Aegislash, Greninja, Blaziken, Mega Lucario - but how is Clefable with Unaware not even discussed tbh? I think Meta would be more healthy with some changes. Also full gen 7 introduced would help and i know Terrakion, Virizion, Coballion were added but no one really are using them, Cause people prefer that Unaware Clefable Pokemon. It's really disgusting.

Focusing on 2nd topic, you said that unaware clefable can only be defeated with poision or steel type poke then you are wrong. You can use any pokemon like chancey or other with toxic to poision it, and wish+protect is a good strategy for PvP and is not that hard to counter it, you just have to predict your opponent's next move that what he/she gonna use like if they used protect once then protect can't be used again in a row. Have a nice day.