PREVIOUSLY MESSAGED TAB (CHAT SUB MENU)

Theophidom

Have you ever started chat with someone only to get a nasty dc, {or perhaps accidentally closed chat} and having to wait for him/her to message back or type in all/trade chat "If you messaged me for ..., pls pm i got dc[or whatever reason]". 

So I would like to suggest a mini tab that align with the chat box titled "Previously messaged/chatted"

Not everyone remembers who they chat with, it could have a duration like a day or better some hours

I would have done a picture or something but am pretty bad at it, maybe I update it somehow

(My opinion: I think it's not really needed but still it be a nice feature to have) Thnx 😃

A rough edit, not really good at design but this what I mean. Also maybe the friends tab could be tagged Recent chat, online and offline (Yh I know the green and white color does the job) just a suggestion demarcated from each other with a line or something. 

Screenshot_20240724-1839132(1).png.27760154f42883ac84a699ffdf9c63d0.png

Also, the person recently messaged must not be in your friend list to show

Edited by Theophidom
  • Like 1

+1 

Plus maybe keep messages history, if not possible for the whole time, at least for the last 24 hours before them getting deleted. Because else every time chat closes you lost messages and many times you accidentally close a chat and later on you can't find something u talked with the other person. 

This could also help people know to who they traded their pokes for XY reasons and can take screenshots if person not responding. 

Edited by Lugario
  • Like 1

Lugario's EV Training Service