I CANT CONECT TO THE SEREVRS !!!!

1. 1.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If on your log in window it says "can not connect to server". Here some the probability that may happens.

First, check here or https://pokemonrevolution.net/ and reads any of the things below. this is what it means.

OFFLINE - this means the server is currently not online and joinable (possibly means it crashed)

Locked - this means the server is locked and no one can join, normally meaning bug fix or update

Online - this can mean a few things, you can join the server directly, or sometimes the server got timeout becauseof these things: the server is deadlocked (not joinable but crashed), bandwidth issues (joinable but can take awhile), the server has crashed but has not updated the player count or you may have to reload your client. (close the client and make sure it is fully closed before relaunching it)

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

158973 PRO Username: SSMAUGG

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

4 days i have ben trying to log on the servers, i am new to the game i did not even have the chance to try the game yet, i could not find the file in my firewall so my firewall will allow acces, so i turn the fire wall off compleetly and still i cant conect and i dont know what to do, this is my last resort and cant fid any youtube vidoe to help nothing so plz help me or i just will give up trying to log in.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Check your requirement here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

Please confirm that the server being online via the offical server status on our website https://pokemonrevolution.net/

Please make sure you was confirm email

Always make sure your client is up to date! You must download a new client each time when a new update is released here. You will be given a prompt before logging in if your downloaded client is not updated.

If you are receiving a “Can not connect to server” prompt, the best course of action to take would be to completely close the client, relaunch it, and try again.

If you are able to see a “logging in” prompt and it fades, please be patient as at this point, the client is attempting to establish a connection and/or will place your account in a temporary ‘ghost’ queue, where you will place into the server at a later time without being able to see the queue box or the number you as placed in the queue.

If you are recieving a “server locked” prompt, then thats mean the server has been locked by an Administator and a server maintenence is imminent

thx for the help still nothing works, i have the 64 bit version , i confirmed my acc , the servers are up , fire wall is of ,what else am i missing here lol why is loggin in so much paian , my room mate can play it np , his pc is worst then mine . He made his acc on his phone then acitvated it then log wiht his pc and he can play, i dowload the 64 bit version , activate my acc , i log in to se if serevrs are up and they are, try to log on server, it say cant conect , no waiting no nothing it just say right away as soon i log in, cant conect to serevrs, i try blue server nothing happens

I did everything you just suggested and nothing happens, i notice in my scren shot where it say serevrs are active, my ip adress is not even there and i did not remove it or try to hide it with sumthing could that mean sumthing ?