New NZ based player, stumbled on this yesterday on YouTube and fell into a little bit of a rabbit hole exploring what PRO is before taking the leap into opening an account.

Started playing last night and lost quite a bit of time! My first game was Pokemon Yellow so it’s been very nostalgic being in Kanto again. Trying to convince my brother to sign up now as Pokemon games for me have always gone hand in hand with playing with him (as with all good siblings we always had the opposite games both growing up and as adults).

Very excited to see if the game stays as engaging as it was last night. 

Hello there, welcome to the world of PRO!

We are glad to welcome you among us. I hope you'll get to have tons of adventures and some great time. If you have never played the Generation 4 to 6 Pokémon games, then you'll have a fresh new adventure when you get into the other regions than Johto and Kanto. You can be assured that there's always a helpful community around you to assist you if you ever need it, whether it's here on our Forum or in the In-Game Chat(s). Trust me, as you progress during your gameplay, you'll find out that there's plenty to do along with collecting badges and hunting Pokémon.

Once again, welcome among us. Never shy to ask if you ever need support. Good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick

Hiya @Heroninflight

Welcome to the game! As my friend Kubrick already explained in brief about everything that is there to do in the game other than the story side of things you will soon find more about it all as you progress. Good to know that you're bringing your brother to the game as well.

Having said all that, it's important that you're informed about all of our Rules and the Resolution Center, where you can reach us for support.

Wish you a great time in the game. See you around!

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.