Dig Spots

Thor

well, there is already a founding system for digs spot, much easier i guess to add pokes on dig than add a whole system for the smash rocks.

Moreover, there would be items findable on digs, plus pokes findable under rocks. The system actually gives items for free, now we have pokes, but you can't have both and there's a share cooldown so pokes/rare items will continue to have some value.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course make more sense/logic, dig spot for itens and rocks from rock smash to hidden pokes '-'

Sorry but i disagree. There is no reasons to have pokemon with rock smash. If you look the real life, only bug and some lizard are under rock. But you have a looooooot of animals who live under the ground. So just for the realism, it makes more sense to do as now.

Secondly, you bring zero argument for why you don't like it. So I think you just don't like the change. But change is normal, it's progress and evolution. So you don't like it and you have the right, but you will adapt to this.

PS: My english is not perfect, sorry for that..

I disagree because even under a rock may have holes to another if the rock is not a rock and be in reality a pokemon (Geodude among others)

Now tell me if this is following the "real life" says the headbutt as a piloswine climbs up a tree? as a wooper climbs up a tree? as a turwig climbs up a tree? among others...

I have never seen a piloswine, wooper or a turtwig in real life, let alone climb a tree. Have you seen them? :confused:

Sorry but i disagree. There is no reasons to have pokemon with rock smash. If you look the real life, only bug and some lizard are under rock. But you have a looooooot of animals who live under the ground. So just for the realism, it makes more sense to do as now.

Secondly, you bring zero argument for why you don't like it. So I think you just don't like the change. But change is normal, it's progress and evolution. So you don't like it and you have the right, but you will adapt to this.

PS: My english is not perfect, sorry for that..

I disagree because even under a rock may have holes to another if the rock is not a rock and be in reality a pokemon (Geodude among others)

Now tell me if this is following the "real life" says the headbutt as a piloswine climbs up a tree? as a wooper climbs up a tree? as a turwig climbs up a tree? among others...

I have never seen a piloswine, wooper or a turtwig in real life, let alone climb a tree. Have you seen them? :confused:

Piloswine = javali/pig, elephant, mammoth/mamute / wooper = species of frog / turtwig = terrestrial turtle

'-' and yes pokemons doen's existe in rea life :v but are basead in animal real life :v

Arnie, i'm asking just to ask i guess.. but will we be able to find shinies under digs spots or will it be like headbutts ? :Grin:

An other one, will digs travelling (to pass through cave..) interactions will be in 1speech like the change you make on dig spots ?

I mean 'Select a poke able to use dig to pass throug' directly instead of the multiple things we have now. That won't be a huge difference but i guess many would appreciate.

Zeloups

8WQiagA.png

New dig sites in the upper right hand corner of Mt. Moon 1F. I had to restart client in order to see them.

Credit to Joshobid for finding them :P

EDIT: I freeze whenever I try to dig for them, so they are probably not ready.