Dig Spots

Thor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is more sense pokes on rock smash

pokes in dig spots no make sense

Pokemon in a rock is more logic than a hidden Pokemon under the ground ?

of course make more sense/logic, dig spot for itens and rocks from rock smash to hidden pokes '-'

Sorry but i disagree. There is no reasons to have pokemon with rock smash. If you look the real life, only bug and some lizard are under rock. But you have a looooooot of animals who live under the ground. So just for the realism, it makes more sense to do as now.

Secondly, you bring zero argument for why you don't like it. So I think you just don't like the change. But change is normal, it's progress and evolution. So you don't like it and you have the right, but you will adapt to this.

PS: My english is not perfect, sorry for that..

minilo10.pngbann_f12.png

HDkb8k.jpg

Pokemon in a rock is more logic than a hidden Pokemon under the ground ?

of course make more sense/logic, dig spot for itens and rocks from rock smash to hidden pokes '-'

Sorry but i disagree. There is no reasons to have pokemon with rock smash. If you look the real life, only bug and some lizard are under rock. But you have a looooooot of animals who live under the ground. So just for the realism, it makes more sense to do as now.

Secondly, you bring zero argument for why you don't like it. So I think you just don't like the change. But change is normal, it's progress and evolution. So you don't like it and you have the right, but you will adapt to this.

PS: My english is not perfect, sorry for that..

I disagree because even under a rock may have holes to another if the rock is not a rock and be in reality a pokemon (Geodude among others)

Now tell me if this is following the "real life" says the headbutt as a piloswine climbs up a tree? as a wooper climbs up a tree? as a turwig climbs up a tree? among others...