Dig Spots

Thor

Many of you guys have asked that I give the old Dig Spots a shake up, just like I did with Headbutt Trees.

Well, over the next few days/weeks, you will start to see more and more of the original spots updated.

Here is what's changed:

- Dialogue updates similar to Headbutt Trees

- Can now find Pokemon, although there is less of them then there is potential items.

- It is now impossible to get nothing from spots (although this may change in the future).

- Super Rare items, such as fossils, and rare evo stones will now be slightly easier to get from them.

- Cooldown has been reduced from 4 days to 3.

- Now requires Thunder Badge to use them (due to being able to get potentially rock/ground/steel types for surge)

as of 16/5/16 (basically, when we have the next set of map updates), dig spots will have been updated until Mt. Moon 1F. They take a lot longer than trees to update, as there is so much more info to add. So the progress will b a little slower. Also, for new dig spots planned for Ice Path, i will need to wait for a client update

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic