Bug in Charizard Y Mega Stone

Adriano10

Hello guys, I am here for report a bug in the quest for Charizard Y quest. I have 2 account and I decided to do the quest in my 2 accounts. I started the quest in the 2 account talking with the profesor oak and I went to catch charmander. In Adriano10 catch this: 

Imagen

Was acepted for the profesoar Oak, but i went to catch with my alternative account and I catched this:

Imagen

The profesor oak say me the next: 

Imagen

I dont understand why the npc rejected the charmander in my alternative account if it have more of 90 ivs and is timid. I speaked with other guys and they doesnt understands too.

I wait, you can answer me.

8 hours ago, Adriano10 said:

Hello guys, I am here for report a bug in the quest for Charizard Y quest. I have 2 account and I decided to do the quest in my 2 accounts. I started the quest in the 2 account talking with the profesor oak and I went to catch charmander. In Adriano10 catch this: 

Imagen

Was acepted for the profesoar Oak, but i went to catch with my alternative account and I catched this:

Imagen

Imagen

I dont understand why the npc rejected the charmander in my alternative account if it have more of 90 ivs and is timid. I speaked with other guys and they doesnt understands too.

Hello @Adriano10

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the issue in question.

I had forwarded it to our Content Scripters and they have found and fixed the issue now. The quest should now work as it's supposed to. Refer to a guide such as the Wiki Guide for the rest of it.

Feel free to let me know if you still have any trouble with this.

Have a jolly Sunday,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

9 hours ago, Adriano10 said:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

did you catch the 2nd charmander before you talked to oak for the mega stone ? or after you talked to him?

from what i remember, you have to talk first to oak for the charizard y stone, and after catch the charmander. 

if you wanted to submit it after you start the Y stone conversation he wasnt accepting it iirc.

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi (s.w.t.) Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

14 hours ago, Fusionflair said:

Hello @Adriano10

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the issue in question.

I had forwarded it to our Content Scripters and they have found and fixed the issue now. The quest should now work as it's supposed to. Refer to a guide such as the Wiki Guide for the rest of it.

Feel free to let me know if you still have any trouble with this.

Have a jolly Sunday,

Fusionflair

Thanks, the problem was resolved!