Dig Spots / Delete please

Tr1ckz

Re: Updated Dig Spots! *Informations, treasures and more"

<r><QUOTE author="MrCuir"><s>

</s><POST content="170320"><s></s>170320<e></e></POST> What about Johto digspots? is there only common items there?<br/>

<br/>

Today I only found pokeball, greatball, ultraball, potion, max potion, revive, repel, ether, and elixir...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

were they updated?</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="170321"><s></s>170321<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MrCuir"><s>
</s><POST content="170320"><s></s>170320<e></e></POST> What about Johto digspots? is there only common items there?<br/>

<br/>

Today I only found pokeball, greatball, ultraball, potion, max potion, revive, repel, ether, and elixir...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

were they updated?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I don't know, does it meen there is no chance to find anything interesting in Johto for now?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="dood1209"><s>

</s><POST content="170341"><s></s>170341<e></e></POST> I digged a few spots in johto.They dont seem to be updated<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To add to that, digspots in johto have not been updated yet. So far only Kanto region has been updated.</r>

x3y83p.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="MrCuir"><s>

</s><POST content="170336"><s></s>170336<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="170321"><s></s>170321<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MrCuir"><s>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

were they updated?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I don't know, does it meen there is no chance to find anything interesting in Johto for now?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You absolutely can,. You can find the same exact things (except for pokemons), but they are incredibly rare, this is why you only get potions and pokeballs. It's all normal.</r>