Mues lv 100 Pokemon are gone all

Gabu01

1. 1.

161388 well this is quite obvious.. 90% he clicked on some link in game chat promising cheat, free something or w/e and got hacked a robed account. Standard procedure in every single online game for decades now. Its pretty obvious he dont speak english at all and everything he sent here was done through google translator so communication with him will be quite hard. I dont know what are the options that admin team have in terms of dealing with such situations (i am quite sure this isnt by far the first time something like this happened), but i hope he will get his poks back. Eventho in a way guys like this one should get this as punishment to think about it next time before clicking on some suspicious link or downloading anything shady. Next time it might be their bank information etc., not just silly pokemons in some game.

Moral of this story: KIDS USE BRAINS ON THE INTERNET

Right... Thanks for the input. The servers are pretty unstable at the moment so perhaps he was hit by a crash and rollback. I've seen plenty of people report Pokemon missing from their boxes due to it.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. If thats a case i am sorry if i insulted anybody. I wouldnt rule out my theory yet tho, ive seen plenty of shady links in chat already which were obviously sent with purpose i described above so i wouldnt be so surprised if it actually worked on someone.

161409 Fair enough. If thats a case i am sorry if i insulted anybody. I wouldnt rule out my theory yet tho, ive seen plenty of shady links in chat already which were obviously sent with purpose i described above so i wouldnt be so surprised if it actually worked on someone.

Here, this link was going around yesterday. .eJwNycsNgCAMANBdGIAWAX8LeDOugEjQRK2h9WTcXd_1Peouu-rVKnJxD7BsHKksmoVKyElnoryncG2sIx0QREJcj3QKg2nQYGV_nXfW-wrBtOixdlhbxM7918B8i57GQb0fdf0glA.UucY7aKxmMDkmMA2S9C6Qci_EqE.PNG

I'm not implying anything just though it would be useful input if a staff member see's this thread.

Also this on was in the blue trade chat. eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL3RodW1iLzEyMDAvX2Q4YjNkYzEzNjkzYmVjZDg1YzA4OTVjYTI2MDIyZDdmLXBuZy5qcGcifQ.nMndQTYq_lf9jNO-yLfBZ1wmrX8.jpg

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

He's literally saying that he logged on in the morning he was playing normally and then he had to log off to go to school, then at night he came online and all his lvl 100 pokemon were not in his pc, I still don't get why he would put his pokemon in his pc before leaving like you all said that he probably rolled back and they disappeared with the roll back, I think he says that he left them there before hand and when he went there to get them back they were just not there, best option should be to check if someone made any trades with him so this matter is solved, if they weren't traded then it was a bug as simple as that.

as I have been hacked ???? and I started to play the 9 : 00h . out 12 : 00 to go to school. and returned 19 : 00 and my Pokemon was not in the PC. this is the second time it happens . first time gone my poke ask my Feraligatr lv 84. Now all my Pokemons lv 100 and my shiny delibierd ? if you think I'm lying can ask anyone in the "chat Brazil " has to a Brazilian gm ( dimitri ) >> I'm using google translator , I am Brazilian <<<

160969 PRO Username: gabu01

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Was playing this morning (10: 00h ) , everything was normal. I leave the game more or less 12:00 and go to school ( informatics course ) get home 19:00 enter the game and see that the Pokecenter pc . was no longer my Pokemons lv 100

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

already I tried to re-enter the game. off reniciar computer internet and nothing

Description and Message

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: 0

On which server issue happened: 0

Description and Message

PRO Username: gabu01

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

this morning was playing and they tavam it. so that when I came home now to play my Pokemons lv 100 had gone missing

reniciar already tried the game . off internet computer and nothing :(

Description and Message

this morning was playing normally. and had to leave 13 : 00 to go study ( informatics ) when now got the night by 19: 00h my Pokemons lv 100 were not in centropokemon pc . / Porfavor help . I'm not lying if you want to ask in the chat Brazil . [ Sorry for the mistakes . I can not speak English (I'm Portuguese - Brazil ) ]

\/ Print Account \/

I6JnZy9

Can you be explain your issue clearly? I am really not quite get your point...

You will not do anything ? speaking staff something not know

you have any proof that I downloaded it ??? only thing I said when that player began this spam in chat Brazil ( I talked > all take prints and denucie the forum < think I'm lying may ask anyone who was online at that time. ignorant wanting to accuse without proving

i am not accusing you of anything (eventho it may seem so in my first post), i am just suggesting the theory what might have happened. Even if you did click on one of those links and downloaded some malware, you didnt do anything wrong/against the rules, just stupid. I might seem ironic and insulting but my intentions are actually good and i am trying to help.

btw: be patient, someone from staff will react on your complaint eventually, they are just busy now. I imagine there is a lot of work to do on maintenance and stability improvements (which might be solution to your problem aswell ) and i am quite sure they will adress these kind of problems afterwards.