Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER}

<t>1.What is your username?: NickTK<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?: Yes i do!<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I swear to do that!<br/>

<br/>

Btw i dont have 100 hours almost yet im in johto now tho i had to force leave chosen legends because it got disbanded</t>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hello there my username is envymeister, but most people call me just envy :D<br/>

<br/>

I do have the requirements states above, i completed all the 3 regions, have almost 300hrs at pro(have +999hrs at omega ruby) and i start using discord.<br/>

<br/>

About loyalty i have one thing to say '' I never go back on my word! That's my ninja way'' :D<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I really hope i can enter in this magnificent Guild.</t>

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

<r><QUOTE author="envymeister"><s>

</s><POST content="245842"><s></s>245842<e></e></POST> Hello there my username is envymeister, but most people call me just envy :D<br/>

<br/>

I do have the requirements states above, i completed all the 3 regions, have almost 300hrs at pro(have +999hrs at omega ruby) and i start using discord.<br/>

<br/>

About loyalty i have one thing to say '' I never go back on my word! That's my ninja way'' :D<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I really hope i can enter in this magnificent Guild.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="NickTK"><s>

</s><POST content="245804"><s></s>245804<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username?: NickTK<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?: Yes i do!<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I swear to do that!<br/>

<br/>

Btw i dont have 100 hours almost yet im in johto now tho i had to force leave chosen legends because it got disbanded<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, to the both of you!<br/>

A discord invitation link has been sent.<br/>

Hope you could make it!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<r>1.My ingame name is : Christian669q<br/>

<br/>

2.Yes I meet the requirements and I am an active discord member<br/>

<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Of course <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Hope you choose me as a member <E>:Shy:</E> ! <E>:thanks:</E></r>