Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER}

<t>1.What is your username? iNickV7<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above? Ofcourse i do ;), but I only have 145hours atm but im champion of all regions.<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? YES DADDY</t>

<r><QUOTE author="iNick"><s>

</s><POST content="323451"><s></s>323451<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username? iNickV7<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above? Ofcourse i do ;), but I only have 145hours atm but im champion of all regions.<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? YES DADDY<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Unfortunately you do not meet our requirements, feel free to apply again in the future <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

On the other hand, welcome to all the new members!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<r><QUOTE author="t0bi"><s>

</s><POST content="161514"><s></s>161514<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username?<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1. Well, it's spiderman, for those who can't read my username.<br/>

2. I have jirachi, that counts? Me swear no hax.<br/>

Being the one that finished Hoenn too, with a hand tied on my back and the other lost somewhere near McDonalds, CHECK. (Never make angry the chef while she is making lunchboxes for her kids). <br/>

I'm ageless, so is infinite greater than 17? I failed at math...<br/>

I already talk in there more than some active peeps. @Dhevin hi<br/>

3. Hell no, I'll be the one causing trouble, so why would I vow loyalty against myself? I just want the free stuff.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Deadpool"><s>

</s><POST content="324487"><s></s>324487<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="t0bi"><s>
</s><POST content="161514"><s></s>161514<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username?<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Being the one that finished Hoenn too, with a hand tied on my back and the other lost somewhere near McDonalds, CHECK. (Never make angry the chef while she is making lunchboxes for her kids). <br/>

3. Hell no, I'll be the one causing trouble, so why would I vow loyalty against myself? I just want the free stuff.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello :)<br/>

<br/>

Well you was already in the guild discord, and we already spammed you with enough invites ingame so, welcome. I'll get dei to give you the free stuff later.</r>

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

</s><POST content="324487"><s></s>324487<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="t0bi"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

3. Hell no, I'll be the one causing trouble, so why would I vow loyalty against myself? I just want the free stuff.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

ayyy took long enough <E>:Nervous:</E></r>

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

</s><POST content="324487"><s></s>324487<e></e></POST> 1. Well, it's spiderman, for those who can't read my username.<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r>I want to JOIN<br/>

1. What's your IGN? BDFahim<br/>

2. Do you meet the requirements started above? Yes but my age is 15 (this is the problem)<br/>

3. Do you vow to place your loyality upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Playhour: 266 hours<br/>

I completed all 3 regions<br/>

I hope my age won't matter <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>