Senpro

Hello! I am interested in Joining.

~What's you in game name?Hasseeb373

~How old are you? 19

~How many hours played do you have? 160+

~How many hours a day do you play? +3hours

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yes

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) No

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. I Like Trading

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~What's you in game name? Albreache

~How old are you? 26

~How many hours played do you have? almost 30 hours

~How many hours a day do you play? 3-5 hours

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? played all pokemons games since 2001 so im almost know everything in kanto and johto

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) yes i did

~What's you in game name? Pkjeff

~How old are you? 28

~How many hours played do you have? 42

~How many hours a day do you play? 2-3 when I can get on if I can I try to play more.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? I use to breed for IVs(previous pkmn games) and just got my macho brace for EV training in PRO

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? It is fairly similar to the originals so I have a decent understanding but still a bunch of stuff I am learning

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Been playing since the originals came out missed the last few games but I have played a few.

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. I am usually available to get shop items for in-game currency which could help with memberships.