server constantly kicks me off

Cosmosis

1. 1.

PRO Username: Cosmosis

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

nothing just logged on today tried to play keeps kicking me off after a long delay for the past 4 hours trying to play

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

checked everything that would be the problem

Description and Message

hi im cosmosis the past 4 hours ive tried to play the game it constantly kicks me off after a long delay in game can only stay in game for a couple of mins befor it starts lagging and kicks me i no its no a server issue or my internet connection wondering what could cause it thanks.

163264 PRO Username: Cosmosis

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

nothing just logged on today tried to play keeps kicking me off after a long delay for the past 4 hours trying to play

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

checked everything that would be the problem

Description and Message

hi im cosmosis the past 4 hours ive tried to play the game it constantly kicks me off after a long delay in game can only stay in game for a couple of mins befor it starts lagging and kicks me i no its no a server issue or my internet connection wondering what could cause it thanks.

Hi, what your current OS? Have you tried this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

and this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14688

Additionally, did you met the crash/freeze at that time or being afk? More detail will be help us for support to you. Thanks for respond :Grin:

ive tried everything im pretty sure its just your game then i dont have windows 10 so the second option doesnt help and it just started messing up on me today is there some maintnance going on or somthing to the servers cus i run every game i have fine besides this one all of a sudden today is the first day ive had problems with it since i started playing

163278 ive tried everything im pretty sure its just your game then i dont have windows 10 so the second option doesnt help and it just started messing up on me today is there some maintnance going on or somthing to the servers cus i run every game i have fine besides this one all of a sudden today is the first day ive had problems with it since i started playing

I point out that you meet the server crash, thus you only need to wait and try to login when server up. Don't worry

163290 i think its about your dns ,i had to same thing to me :) if you use a spesific dns dont use it while play this game ;) i hope will be solved

then wouldnt i be getting the same problem on other games such as world of warcraft which im currently on and running fine?

163290 i think its about your dns ,i had to same thing to me :) if you use a spesific dns dont use it while play this game ;) i hope will be solved

then wouldnt i be getting the same problem on other games such as world of warcraft which im currently on and running fine?

You maybe want to look this https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

2. You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person. We do not offer support for proxy cases. If you are found linked with someone via proxy you will be banned if a ban issued is an IP ban.

Hi,

I have the same problem. When I first started on Server Red it kept kicking me off constantly. Then I started on Blue everything was fine. Now just recently It won't even let me stay on for 10 minutes. Then it kicks me off, I try to sign back in and it says "Can not connect to server" I'm at the point of giving up it's become unplayable for me. :Proud: It's the most beautiful Pokemon game I've ever played to. :Nervous:

OS: Windows 10. (Drivers are all up to date, this problem only happened recently.)

Hope someone can help. :thanks: