Glitches & Freezes

Coop33

1. 1.

Hello,

im playing on Blue Server.

Since last maintenance (where several names were deleted) 6-7h ago, my charakter is freezing every 5 mins.

Sometimes after a fight vs any NPC or even Boss, sometimes after/during headbutting and sometimes even if im at PC and talk to Joy. I relog, everthing is fine, but next freeze doesnt wait long to hit me.:)

Some people in my guild seem to have same problems as me and have to relog every few minutes cause they got freezed in any interaction.

Before this maintenance i never had such big issues as right now. I almost never freezed.

I even deinstalled the game and installed again. Doesnt help.

Any suggestions?

Tyvm!:)

163515 Hello,

im playing on Blue Server.

Since last maintenance (where several names were deleted) 6-7h ago, my charakter is freezing every 5 mins.

Sometimes after a fight vs any NPC or even Boss, sometimes after/during headbutting and sometimes even if im at PC and talk to Joy. I relog, everthing is fine, but next freeze doesnt wait long to hit me.:)

Some people in my guild seem to have same problems as me and have to relog every few minutes cause they got freezed in any interaction.

Before this maintenance i never had such big issues as right now. I almost never freezed.

I even deinstalled the game and installed again. Doesnt help.

Any suggestions?

Tyvm!:)

I'm on blue server as well and experiencing these exact issues. I have never froze before then.

Wait for a server reboot and everything will be fine. Relax, you're doing fine! :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

I have this same problem since last update. Sometimes when talking to npc or after a fight or headbutting. I will just randomly get stuck and can't move. I can still chat fine and check my trainer card / pokedex but i can't access backpack, move, or finish dialogue. I had to relog after I beat a boss earlier bc i just couldn't move after fighting him and the boss wouldn't talk to me. I tried battling with a friend to see if it would let me move after but i was still stuck. Ended up having to relog and got no rewards for beating him :c

There should be questions to demonstrate you understand what beta means before you can download the client.

As for the "will always be beta", regardless, there's a fair amount missing or broken and active work to add/correct, meaning that for now at least it's still a proper beta with the bugs and issues that brings.

ge6aLM7.png