Scientist Rey Bug (Legendary dogs seen data glich)

Paleo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak's PC did not have the legendary dogs data. I have added them in and adds the proof that you fought them in there. Hopefully solves the issue. The fix should go live next time the server gets rebooted and for any legendary dog you missed, you should be told so when talking to the PC.

Let me know how it goes. I can't test it right now since the map isn't live yet.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

177660 Oak's PC did not have the legendary dogs data. I have added them in and adds the proof that you fought them in there. Hopefully solves the issue. The fix should go live next time the server gets rebooted and for any legendary dog you missed, you should be told so when talking to the PC.

Let me know how it goes. I can't test it right now since the map isn't live yet.

Thank u Unknown :Exclam: I'll for sure report here if that works :)

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif

Oak's PC did not have the legendary dogs data. I have added them in and adds the proof that you fought them in there. Hopefully solves the issue. The fix should go live next time the server gets rebooted and for any legendary dog you missed, you should be told so when talking to the PC.

Oak's Pc still telling me that everything is fine and NPC still doesn't allow me to fight Ho-Oh. Did we still need to wait for update?

Oak's Pc still telling me that everything is fine and NPC still doesn't allow me to fight Ho-Oh. Did we still need to wait for update?

Can you get in live chat for a few minutes and ping me there (Jerry)?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Can you get in live chat for a few minutes and ping me there (Jerry)?

Sure, now I should be online for few hrs :) I'll try to catch u ;)

172084 I have the same problem... please help.

169113 Bump - I checked my lengads data in Prof.Oak Lab - nothing changes form, I still can't find Ho-oh at the top of the Tower.

172087 same problem here too, everything is ok, but i cant pass from scientist

How many hours do you guys have? Might be related to ingame hours.

172084 I have the same problem... please help.

169113 Bump - I checked my lengads data in Prof.Oak Lab - nothing changes form, I still can't find Ho-oh at the top of the Tower.

172087 same problem here too, everything is ok, but i cant pass from scientist

How many hours do you guys have? Might be related to ingame hours.

900+ ;) This bug is caused by crush during battle with legandary dogs. Problem should be solved when Oak's Pc will be updated with dogs data :)