Private Guild Forums

Skipo

Actually before the realease are 5 guild ready to start joining member for his lines. Why not create private forums to each of them to each leader start to organize his members and will be more easir to communicate information only to them.

:)

gm59oDP.png

Rare Hunters Guild Member

<i></i>

I would rather this task not fall on PRO staff. It's not that hard for guild leaders to set up a forum dedicated to their guild if they need/want one.

It's easy to make a section in ACP though.

Maybe the top 3 guilds should have their own section or sthg.

But on ther other hand, it's unnecessary.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png

Yes, but then there is the constant debates of why does x guild get one while guild y doesn't. It's just easier on the staff to not have to worry about it imo.

If a guild feels the need for a forum you don't need to be tech savy to set something up on zetaboards or the like.

Seems redundant to do that, there are plenty of ways for Guilds to talk privately, which in the first place doesn't seem that much of a necessity when they can just as easily send PMs to one another or PCs on xat etc. where privacy is concerned. Other then that there are plenty of sites where guilds can build their own forums that have more technical freedoms and customizing options then if ones were set up here. It would make sense to do that if this game were more guild focused other then (assuming there will be official ones) the occasional guild wars, which (other then the aforementioned) just isn't the focus of guilds in this game.

[These Statements are solely my opinions/views and do not reflect the opinions/views of staff members or any other person/s]

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

I don't think any guilds need Private Forums cuz we are already given a guild section to discuss,welcome,add,make events in our particular guild topic. :Smile:

Also, the game guild chat will be implemented in release (guild members can talk privately there)

and also many guilds have set up private chat sites.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

I have to agree with Phantom and Somes. There's several ways in which guilds can communicate be it in game (when available) or 3rd party via Xat, IRC and others. Besides those, guild features hasn't even been implemented in game yet, so we don't know what we are getting with that. Guild leaders should take it upon themselves to make their guild stand out in order to gain new members.

FRnvVzg.png

I have to agree with Phantom and Somes. There's several ways in which guilds can communicate be it in game (when available) or 3rd party via Xat, IRC and others. Besides those, guild features hasn't even been implemented in game yet, so we don't know what we are getting with that. Guild leaders should take it upon themselves to make their guild stand out in order to gain new members.

FRnvVzg.png