Not Really New But Hey

Hey y'all! I'm not really new to PRO, but I never really posted on the forums. My m8s and I started playing PRO as soon as the clock ticked 2016 and we love it! In fact, we actually started recording stuff or it but that's another story. Truly am in awe of the game. Although there are things that upset me, I can look past them and marvel at how well the beta is doing.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! :D

169217 Hey y'all! I'm not really new to PRO, but I never really posted on the forums. My m8s and I started playing PRO as soon as the clock ticked 2016 and we love it! In fact, we actually started recording stuff or it but that's another story. Truly am in awe of the game. Although there are things that upset me, I can look past them and marvel at how well the beta is doing.

Hey there, PHCNathan. Welcome to the forums!

Even though you're not really a "new" player, I'll still give you a few links that may help you out...

Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

169217 Hey y'all! I'm not really new to PRO, but I never really posted on the forums. My m8s and I started playing PRO as soon as the clock ticked 2016 and we love it! In fact, we actually started recording stuff or it but that's another story. Truly am in awe of the game. Although there are things that upset me, I can look past them and marvel at how well the beta is doing.

Welcome to PRO!