losing against Team Rocket

I don't blame developers on losing I underestimated Jessie's freakishly powerful porygon-z who knocked down my pokemons with 1 hit and withstood my attacks like a wall. but after losing they stole my money it was funny cause they are thieves but they took half my money,about 15k. I didn't have much money so I don't know if they steal some money or half from every player. cause if someone had much more money like 300k and they steal half of it, it won't be funny at all.

can someone tell me pls :thanks:

Kurushiimohamed

169995 I don't blame developers on losing I underestimated Jessie's freakishly powerful porygon-z who knocked down my pokemons with 1 hit and withstood my attacks like a wall. but after losing they stole my money it was funny cause they are thieves but they took half my money,about 15k. I didn't have much money so I don't know if they steal some money or half from every player. cause if someone had much more money like 300k and they steal half of it, it won't be funny at all.

can someone tell me pls :thanks:

Whenever you blackout, you lose 5% of your money.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

jessie and james can take up to 30k from a player. Those and the upcoming giovanni boss will do this, because theyre evil, and they steal things.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

170399 so basically get rich or git gud or don't fight them?

basically, yeah. there has to be downsides to battling sometimes. Beauty of it is, the way it is scripted, they will take your money if you DC to try and avoid the loss anyway.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

basically, yeah. there has to be downsides to battling sometimes. Beauty of it is, the way it is scripted, they will take your money if you DC to try and avoid the loss anyway.

can i talk to u in game For a sec ? IGN : Badrtheghost im online ill wait for a pm :Grin:

can i talk to u in game For a sec ? IGN : Badrtheghost im online ill wait for a pm :Grin:

i'm not available to come ingame.

TJ6qktU.gif