Catch Mew then rollback

Ninjateam1

1. 1.

Sympathies, pretty much the worst thing that can happen with crashes, I wouldn't do either Mew or Celebi till it's all calmed down a bit once Hoenns out.

When something like catching them happens, I'd wait a couple of mins, then relog, which is supposed to basically save, though no idea what would happen if server crashed a min later with 2 min rollback lol.

ge6aLM7.png

170144 PRO Username: littelee

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i'm hunting mew

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i tried back to viridian city but i dont see Lapras for teleport to Faraway island again.

Description and Message

i'm hunted mew and catch it. Then i use escape rod and back to vermilion pc and but mew to the storage. Server rollback, when login, i see me in the faraway island floor 2 but dont have mew. I use escape rod for back to vermilion again and check storage but dont see my mew. so you can reset my mew quest? i really love this pokemon. :Frown: :Frown:

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834

I am so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.